• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New KH2 Jump Scan!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
The scans are new but it's nothing new that we haven't seen.... But, the graphics look so much COOLER! I was begining to give up hope but at least it's something, right?

~NGD OMEGA~

They are new, we did not see Sora in a fighting stance with an Unknown before. Therefore these are lagite new pics, though I'd like a bit more on other Drive forms...

Foxx5

Nice. But Auron without his sunglasses? and his flask? what happened?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yay, some new information!! finally :) too bad that the scans are not more clear. But, at least we got new information. I wonder why they released new information so close to E3 though? I am surprised that they did not wait and show this a few weeks from now. Either right before E3, or at E3. Odd...

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
OMG, something new on KH2...its a miracle, lol. Nice scans, only wish they were higher quality though, lol. I guess they're better than nothing, *sigh* I also wish there was some news to go with the scans, but that will probably come during E3.^^ *looks at calandar*
I really like the one with Sora, Donald and Goofy with thier weapons, they look cool, lol. Yay Sora! There's just one thing thats bothering me, there's a pic with Sora holding somethin, but what is it? This is gunna be bothersome, lol.^^;;

Reaver

hopefully next week or in a couple of days they will have better ones...

libreg

wow I didn't notice him fighting the unknown until now I must be blind or something.

adventchildkiori

The pirate in all these scans from now and the past, each time I look at him I die laughing. its sad actually. Thanks for posting the scans new2ya.

Nemesis

libreg said:
wow I didn't notice him fighting the unknown until now I must be blind or something.

I dont acctually think u "fight" the unknown at that point. i Dont see the menu, so perhaps it's a cinematic or somthing. or perhaps im blind. :p

anyway, when the updated scans come out, i'll take a better look then.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
RPGplaya said:
Who or what is that thing or person in almost every page? It's that thing that's kind of black and has a face. I didn't get a good look at whatever it is.

Its that little pirate dude. That little muchkin is so frikin awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back