• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new kh2 cd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

does anyone know or have any idea what kind of music they will have on the kh2 cd................ i know there should be passion........... which by the way can sum1 put another link up for that............ there was one posted b4 from like megaupload.com............... i tried to do it but it was so confusing............. there were so many links i had 2 click on............ i got lost trying 2 figure out where the link 2 download it actually was............. but anyway do you think they'll have the anotherside song and maybe a sort of theme song 4 DiZ or Axel............ like sephiroth had his own theme song............... they should make 1 4 like Riku 2.................

Hokage

Banned
Awards
passion hasnt come out yet. it wont be on the net until like November or something. and also we have no news of a KH2 cd yet so we really cant have a good discussion over it. lol and they could make the characters their own theme song but hey u never know. lol if aanyone does have any info on the cd please post in this thread. it would be appreciated althoough its not likely anyone has news.

iholdthekeys

there is a thing 4 passion online though......... sum1 put a link up and ppl were listening 2 it and posting comments.......... unless it was a prank....... that would explain the forever clicking on links that told me 2 wait 40 seconds...........

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah passion hasnt even finished production yet i think........ im pretty sure it was a prank or some other song titled "Passion" so i wouldnt take that as the real one. but maybe but not likely.

iholdthekeys

darn............. welll i do like the idea of battle music mentioned earlier....... but not anything cheesy............... in the other cd they had stuff like the gummiship music............... 2 me that does not qualify as music but a lot of sound effects stringed together............... in fact most of the songs sounded bad............. they did have some good ones though like the guardando bulando thingy........... the music that they play when you fight ansem the 2nd time at destiny islands inside that tree looking thing..............

NJMIgnatio

Hopefully, we will get some more Yoko Shimomura. She's cool, especially "Dive Into the Heart".

We probably won't see any trace of "Passion" until November, or just a couple of weeks before its release. I am looking into it, and I hope to come up with something. If I can come up with something, it will only be a couple of weeks before its release. I'm hoping we might even get a sample through a new trailer. Heck, I hope we get a new trailor.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You can buy the KHI C.D. on ebay, or amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back