• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH Play Arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Hunter

Awards
Square Enix Shop

1035_3.jpg

1035_10.jpg

1035_11.jpg

1035_12.jpg

1035_13.jpg

1035_14.jpg

Source: FF-Reunion

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Nice find Light Hunter...all look beautiful but i'd like to see Sora in his Santa costume or in the Halloween one.

Last edited:

Decade

These aren't KH playarts, they're Nightmare before Christmas playarts, but still cool.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Because nightmare before Christmas is more popular than birth by sleep in japan.

Jewelielie

Website
jewelielie.deviantart.com
Dang it! You got me all excited for nothing. ;_; Those are Formation Arts first off, not Play Arts. Second- yes NBC is in KH, but I wouldn't call this "KH" merchandise.

I keep hoping for Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xion, KH2-Riku, Org-Roxas, or Xemnas to come out in Play Arts. It's been a while since we've gotten new Play Arts. D=

Though I am looking forward to the novel translation.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
May not be KH merch, but I would still want one or two of these. They look very nice and Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorites as well. =3

YoshiAngemon

What about the OTHER Main Characters of Kingdom Hearts, like Donald Duck and Goofy? Why aren't there any Play Arts of THEM? We could have them in two-packs, each containing them in a different style - BBS/Disney Castle Uniforms, Standard KH Attire, Halloween Town, and Christmas Town! Come on. We don't even have a Timeless River Set with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Speaking of KH merch, what happened to the Kingdom Hearts section in the Square-Enix online store? It disappeared along with all the merch that used to be available.

YoshiAngemon

Apparently, Disney would much rather sell the Kingdom Hearts stuff themselves, or maybe Square Enix is just licencing the Kingdom Hearts stuff out to either Disney Store or maybe Jazwares. Can you imagine if Jazwares is making Kingdom Hearts toys? It would be as sucky as their early Sonic the Hedgehog stuff.

Sakulily

WANT!
I really wish an Organization XIII Roxas playarts would be released.
Or the whole of Organization XIII! That'd be WIN!

I still need to buy the Axel one for my collection.

YoshiAngemon

A thought occurred to me. If Square Enix took away the Kingdom Hearts section of the Square Enix Store, then there's only one of two possibilities.

1. Square Enix and Disney thought that Kingdom Hearts has become TOO commercial for the fans,

or 2. Disney's taking Kingdom Hearts Merchandise Rights away from Square, and deciding to make their own KH Stuff. maybe KH Plushes of Mickey and Friends (in their KH Best), and maybe Disney Store Classic Style plushes of Sora, Kairi and Riku (They already have the other 6 Princesses of Heart in Plush Form, so add Kairi, and boom, set complete.)

And it wouldn't end with just Disney Store stuff. They could get Spin Masters to make The Kingdom Hearts toys, and a replica Keyblade that would rival the Nerf N-Force Arsenal of Weaponry! Of course, the overcommercialization of Kingdom Hearts is just gonna prevent this from even happening.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It makes sense that it's TNBC merchandise... since it's almost Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back