• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH Merchandise from SE Shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Hunter

Awards
The Square Enix Official Online Shop has some new accessories you might be interested in, a pair of silver earrings featuring Sora's and Roxas's symbols.

1147_2.jpg
1148_2.jpg

Source: FF-Reunion

Another Key

Aww..........is KH really for girls? Here I thought KH was a cool series, that makes me so metrosexual......:frown:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Great news, Light Hunter! :3

Aww..........is KH really for girls? Here I thought KH was a cool series, that makes me so metrosexual......:frown:

Who says girls are the only ones who wear jewelry? :\

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I can't wear plated things and these definitely look plated. But great find.

Maxyli138

Just because they have KH jewelry doesn't mean it's a game just for girls. They have shirts for both genders. And you think that if girls play KH, it's not cool? Well sorry for crushing YOUR belief system, but I think KH is an awesome series. For both guys and girls.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude was talking about the earings, and though I'm a guy who loves him some Kingdom Hearts to pieces, I agree that Square needs to put out more merch that guys wouldn't feel gay or metro about wearing. What about a Nomura drawing of Sora dueling Roxas, or something to that effect, I would love to see that on a shirt and would be happy to wear it. I know theres a few shirts already out there, but most of them are of the art from the crown puzzles in KHII FM and have too much disney and colour plastered all over them to make me want to buy/wear them.

Justjack91

Awards
Can we actually buy these though? It sure is hard to make an account with the Japanese website, and even then I'm confused as to whether or not they'll ship to the U.S.

Is there another website that has this merchandise for an English audience? Or are we just looking at them?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude was talking about the earings, and though I'm a guy who loves him some Kingdom Hearts to pieces, I agree that Square needs to put out more merch that guys wouldn't feel gay or metro about wearing.

It's probably because of location, but I don't think these look remotely feminine at all o_O

What about a Nomura drawing of Sora dueling Roxas, or something to that effect, I would love to see that on a shirt and would be happy to wear it. I know theres a few shirts already out there, but most of them are of the art from the crown puzzles in KHII FM and have too much disney and colour plastered all over them to make me want to buy/wear them.

Because all of the Nomura designed shirts are sold out and they haven't been restocked in years ;A;

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Just because they have KH jewelry doesn't mean it's a game just for girls. They have shirts for both genders. And you think that if girls play KH, it's not cool? Well sorry for crushing YOUR belief system, but I think KH is an awesome series. For both guys and girls.

True... but in my own way I took a gold earring and carved a small indentation of Riku's Soul eater into it because I liked it...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
True... but in my own way I took a gold earring and carved a small indentation of Riku's Soul eater into it because I liked it...

That's actually pretty neat ^^

Shinra

Banned
Awards
too bad I can't findit anymore and because I haven't worn it, my ear healed up and I have to get my ear repierced

Dr_Mario64

Dude was talking about the earings, and though I'm a guy who loves him some Kingdom Hearts to pieces, I agree that Square needs to put out more merch that guys wouldn't feel gay or metro about wearing. What about a Nomura drawing of Sora dueling Roxas, or something to that effect, I would love to see that on a shirt and would be happy to wear it. I know theres a few shirts already out there, but most of them are of the art from the crown puzzles in KHII FM and have too much disney and colour plastered all over them to make me want to buy/wear them.

Pardon my ignorance but, "metro"? I'm not familiar w/ the term. Be that as it may, I also feel that the kh series has gotten the slightest bit feminized. Particularly in the merch. I mean if there was ever a game that could be stereotyped as a "chick flick" Kingdom Hearts would be it. Even when I write my fics they just somehow end up as a tragedy/romance rather than an action/adventure. I understand WHY Nomura would want to feminize the series, but ease off the gas a little, would ya?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Pardon my ignorance but, "metro"? I'm not familiar w/ the term.

"Metrosexuality" is a term used to describe straight guys with gay habits.

That being said, I'd love if KH clothing was being made to the same degree of quality as some of the KH jewelry that I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back