• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH merch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I think its because they were selling that same shirt at a different company. But thanks for telling me! I will be getting it soon ^^

i would by one

but all they're doing is rehashing the box art onto shirts. and to me it just looks really really gay

State

Awards
i would by one

but all they're doing is rehashing the box art onto shirts. and to me it just looks really really gay
Well, it does look a bit more colorful, with using lighter tones of colors and things.

what i'm saying is i wish they would come up with original designs to put on the shirts

State

Awards
what i'm saying is i wish they would come up with original designs to put on the shirts
Yeah, something like Sora sitting on a pillar while having some sea salt ice cream, Roxas doing the same thing on his right and a Shadow Heartless in the middle with a question mark above his head.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

I agree, they would also sell alot better if it wasn't as pronounced as "LOOK AT ME I'M A VIDEO GAME NERD"
Something a bit more subtle to express one's love for KH...

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I like the shirts that scream "VIDEO GAME NERD" Anyway. And plus, its different from the usual black shirts, all the guy's shirts are black for kh and the hoodie. White is cool too. and it does have very rich tones and its brighter

Kiwi +

Awards
ehh they look okay.. i would probably buy one if i had money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back