• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new kh gba game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

No card thing...Take away the cards and try to make it all action. Here would be the controls:

A: Confirm Command
B: Jump
L: Move up on Command list
R: Move down on Command list
Directional Buttons: Movement
Pressing twice on arrow: Dodge roll
Start: DUH

I wish they would do that instead of the whole card thing...Afterall, you need to COLLECT in the game in order to get stronger. Leveling up doesn't do much to your stats.

(I had to end off the night here with a happy post ^-^. Sorry, I had to post something happy before I went off to bed. If you don't know what I'm even saying, don't worry, you don't have to know)

Take away all card things and make it like Kingdom Hearts should be. The game might look like a side scroller but I'd prefer that more than the card system.

Legato_Blue

TAKE AWAY THE CARD SYSTEM... not that i didnt love CoM though. but it wwould have been much better wihtout cards and if the levels werent based on the cards too

S

Shadow Soldier

Card system has to go... add animations to worlds like Halloween town where is in a diff suit... and underwater where he is the mermaid... just plain walking on ground and saying.. we can breathe? is kinda stupid.

S

Shadow Soldier

But then it kind of makes sense to have the cards.. because of like memories and stuff.. sorry its really hard to explain

Decron

no valeus on the door cards it's really annoying when you don't have the right valeu to go to the next plot

Heartless1990

The thing COM needs to change is the fact it ran away from being an RPG anymore. It became more of what Final Fantasy Tactics Advance looked like. Instead of leveling up to be stronger, your cards determined your fate. This became more of a strategy game than an RPG anymore.

Heartless1990

On one hand, KH would work Excellent on the DS. But on the other hand would be crappy because I dont like the DS at all. Maybe the PSP would work better...

I don't know. I wouldn't want it on GBA that's for sure. The GBA will soon be lost to the DS just like how the N64 vanished under Gamecube. Or, Square could stay true to sony and make another KH game on PSP! ^-^

S

Shadow Soldier

Heartless1990 said:
The thing COM needs to change is the fact it ran away from being an RPG anymore. It became more of what Final Fantasy Tactics Advance looked like. Instead of leveling up to be stronger, your cards determined your fate. This became more of a strategy game than an RPG anymore.

Thats cause... Square was with nintendo at first... and all they did was make that kind of stuff... and I guess since they made it for GBA nintendo wanted them to go back to their old ways...

And the psp would be better because its Sony.. and SE knows that they do well with sony.. I mean have you seen the gfx for Madden 2005 on the DS? they are so blocky! You wouldnt want KH to turn into that now would you?

I wouldnt mind one bit.. I think they should.. is if they make a side plot or something for the psp.. still an adventure... nothing to do with cards.. same controls as the PS2 version, and it goes on there.. I think they would do really really well if they did something like that.. I would have an actual reason to go out and buy a psp.. because right now.. there is nothing to offer to me.

...btw... the N64 did not lose to the gamecube.. thats why you still see people crazy about Zelda OoT... the 64 was so much better than the GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back