• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH game after BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeSeeker

Where darkness and light are forever clashing
Famitsu Interview - September 2007 ---Can you tell us a bit about the development of Birth By Sleep?
Nomura: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is being worked on by the same team that created Re: Chain of Memories. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep's development had originally started before the development of re: CoM, but production was stopped to complete Re:CoM. At first it felt a bit weird starting the project again. I believe this project started before the other two of the Kingdom Hearts games, and I also believe it will be the last to hit the market.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I believe this project started before the other two of the Kingdom Hearts games, and I also believe it will be the last to hit the market.
So he was basically saying BBS will come out last to the other two games in production (358/2 days and Coded). And he was right. It's not saying BBS is the last KH game.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Oh. What he's saying is that BbS was started before re:CoM but because they wanted to complete re:CoM, they put BbS to the side, and once re:CoM was out, they picked BbS back up again. When he says "the other two of the Kingdom Hearts games" I don't know which ones he means. :/ Could be coded and 358/2 Days but that wouldn't make sense since they both came out after re:CoM. Anyway, I think he says that he thinks BbS will be the last one. The wording is horrible.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Good lord people it was obvious what he meant. 358/2 Days and Coded were revealed at the same time BBS was. Nomura was saying out of the three new games, Coded, 358/2 Days, and BBS, BBS would be the list one to be released.

Of course he didn't mean it was the final game and he has said so recently, he said there would be another game, the BBS secret ending will ofcourse even hints at the next game.

J0hnny0hm

He meant that out of Coded, 358/2 Days, and BBS, BBS would be the last one released.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It still looks to say that Birth by Sleep is the last game to be released compared to 358/2 days and Coded. And this interview is from September 2007, did we even know about the other two games at that point? I highly doubt he was meaning the end of the KH series.

jdeib963

Ugh, when will that un-anounced game be anounced...
=/

Probably in the next big gaming event which is TGS which should be this coming September. I know its a long way off but we have BBS coming! Make sure you buy it and play till youve completed the whole thing! That should make the wait go fast!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It still looks to say that Birth by Sleep is the last game to be released compared to 358/2 days and Coded. And this interview is from September 2007, did we even know about the other two games at that point? I highly doubt he was meaning the end of the KH series.

Ofcourse we knew about Coded and 358/2 Days at that point. TGS07 was when BBS, Coded, and 358/2 Days was revealed and that was in september just like this interview. He meant out of the three new games BBS would be the last to be released out of the three new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back