• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm happy that he's thinking about changing the costumes. I'm so tired of KH1 clothes. Thanks for the link
Its not really like that he was thinking about having them appear in there KH2 clothes for the beginning of the game then switch to there KH1 clothes.

NotaHero21

I know this isn't the main point, but does the Bell tower look empty to anyone else?

I'm more worried about that party sora jumped down into. Where did the balloons come from :/ there was no one down there to be holding them let alone let them go or blow them up in the first place.

If the tower is as empty as you think I wont be surprised, I just hope things aren't as empty as they were in BBS

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The empty ground bothered me too, but I put it in "Olympus Coliseum" mindset. It's supposedly filled with people... who are apparently invisible. On the other hand, the Bell Tower is a major part of the movie, even if about 5 people ever visit there. You would think someone (even if it was just the gargoyles) would show up.

Oh dear, the Gargoyles. (And no, not Goliath)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The empty ground bothered me too, but I put it in "Olympus Coliseum" mindset. It's supposedly filled with people... who are apparently invisible. On the other hand, the Bell Tower is a major part of the movie, even if about 5 people ever visit there. You would think someone (even if it was just the gargoyles) would show up.

Oh dear, the Gargoyles. (And no, not Goliath)
The game is still pretty early in production after all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm more worried about that party sora jumped down into. Where did the balloons come from :/ there was no one down there to be holding them let alone let them go or blow them up in the first place.

If the tower is as empty as you think I wont be surprised, I just hope things aren't as empty as they were in BBS

It's early in production, they probably have added citizens and stuff to the worlds yet. Wait until later and i'm sure we'll see a crowd of people there in the plaza. I'm excited to see the festival of fools portion of that world.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The control scheme is alternate in Japan.
For the nintendo games, it's actually the same. You see, a was to attack in Re:Coded just like how any of the Jap versions of the main games the O button was used to attack.
So with the 3DS, it's showing that it's possible that it's A to attack, B to use a command and Y to jump however this may change(I'm 95% positive) because they most likely just slapped that on with the basic magic attacks

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, assuming the world is going to be empty is like saying Re:coded didn't have cute Sora-Riku friendship time.

With the power of the 3DS (more powerful than the PS2) and considering this is just an early demo trailer (just because demo wasn't tacked to it doesn't make it less of a tentative look into what the game will be) and considering the Festival of Fools isn't a festival without people, there will be NCP. They probably won't be parading down the street, but they will be there.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
With the power of the 3DS (more powerful than the PS2) and considering this is just an early demo trailer (just because demo wasn't tacked to it doesn't make it less of a tentative look into what the game will be) and considering the Festival of Fools isn't a festival without people, there will be NCP. They probably won't be parading down the street, but they will be there.
I wonder what the citizens will be thinking when they find a weird teenage boy with a red jumpsuit and oversized shoes plop down from the sky?
Anyways, yeah, I'm sure later on in development they'll create more NPCs. At least I hope they do. With the power of the 3DS's graphical capabilities(I'm not so sure about how much data a 3DS game can hold, hopefully more than a PSP), they don't have an excuse not to. If they don't have NPCs, though, I hope I don't hear any ghosts that throw random confetti around. ;)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The 3DS cartridge can store more then 1.8 GB so I'm pretty sure this game will have a lot of stuff

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
The 3DS cartridge can store more then 1.8 GB so I'm pretty sure this game will have a lot of stuff

and thats only the starting memory.
i think i read that the capacity of their cartridges will grow as time passes

angeal18

Did Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 have very many NCPs?
I remember that some worlds felt kinda lifeless. I hope KH 3DS doesn't suffer from that.

Darkrider S

At least he's thinking about changing the costumes xD. And it says only the programmer can do the moves Riku does in the Trailer cuz their complicated? *raised Eyebrow*..... that only makes me wanna try it more!!! >:D

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
No, isn't it actually the opposite of that; he's thinking of having them start in KH1 clothes and then switch later on, right?

Well no. In KH 3D, the game will probably start with current day in KH2 clothing, and then for some reason change to KH1 clothing (significant reason), and then if the game stays in the younger world/dream thingy, then at the start of KH3 they will also be wearing the KH1 clothing and then finally get to wear their KH2 clothing. All unless Yen Sid sees fit that they deserve new, upgraded clothing with new powers. (maybe the faeries will cast some spell upon Sora's clothing again :p)

~JD~

Omg, these graphics = love. I was getting pretty sick of the graphics for the regular DS's, from days and re:coded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back