• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH 3D Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepe1092

Awards
There is no much

01.19.2011.scan1.jpg

Source: FF-Reunion and Final Fantasy XIII-2, Versus XIII, and Type-0 hit Jump ? Scrawl

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal

Silver Member
Re: KH 3D Scan

Thanks for the scan, hope there will be an interview for KH3D to know what is it about :D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

intense pic of sora and riku crossing keyblades. thanks guy

Birthday Thunder

Same here, I hope that an interview shows up and explains why exactly Sora and Riku are somehow in KH1 attire. Oh and some info on a couple more new worlds wouldn't be bad either.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Creepy, but true.

It seems that Riku and Sora are facing opposite directions. Symbolism ftw.

Indeed. It seems that Sora is facing the light while Riku is turned away from it (towards us! o_O).

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Interesting...as one faces the light, the other faces away from it.

Way cool. c: Hope we can get a close up of that pic sometime... I'd kinda like to see more detail. ^^
Now we can just hope they shed some light on what exactly is going ON in this game sometime soon...heh. Can't wait. c:

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
The way to dawn?
What do you mean? xD

I think he meant Riku's Keyblade, or the picture leading to the the way to dawn.

Ooh nice find by the way as well. So hyped for all this new stuff showing up. =)

Crystal

Silver Member
I think he meant Riku's Keyblade, or the picture leading to the the way to dawn.

Ooh nice find by the way as well. So hyped for all this new stuff showing up. =)

The keyblade lead them to the road to dawn..? I thought the keyblade is not Way to the Dawn, but Soul Eater lol

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
The keyblade lead them to the road to dawn..? I thought the keyblade is not Way to the Dawn, but Soul Eater lol

Oh scrap my idea then. I got the keyblade's mistaken. Then it's gotta be the scene then. Like when Riku had to decide which way to go.

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh scrap my idea then. I got the keyblade's mistaken. Then it's gotta be the scene then. Like when Riku had to decide which way to go.

No, because I can't see the picture clearer, so wasn't sure what Keyblade is it lol

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
No, because I can't see the picture clearer, so wasn't sure what Keyblade is it lol

Well I'm pretty sure it looks like the Soul Eater like you said before. It doesn't have the little wing on the side like Way to Dawn has. Though your right, just have to be patient and wait for a clearer pic.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well I'm pretty sure it looks like the Soul Eater like you said before. It doesn't have the little wing on the side like Way to Dawn has. Though your right, just have to be patient and wait for a clearer pic.

Yeah, hoping for more scans now :D

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it's just Soul Eater over Kingdom Key. It's an intense pic though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back