• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH 3D Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconnect

I've been looking at the pic of them crossing blades, and I'm really sure that it's Sora and Riku when there younger. Cause Riku is wearing gloves and sora has the short round type of pants on with his legs showing... Just saying. But can't wait for more info!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Lots of fangirls will be pleased to know they're finally crossing swords!

DanX

Uh, the guy who posted this on the main KHI site Sol says they're in their KH 2 attire.. its KH1 attire. (hate to sound like a nerd who points out stuff, I know I do).

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Intense pic, Sora and Riku crossing swords, Sora is watching the light and Riku the other way...but i don't think they are in their KH2 attire. I think it's KH1 clothes.

Flickr

Wow, awesome picture! And yeah, on the page it says "KH2 attire" er...no. I'm pretty sure this is KH1. Riku's got those freakin weird shaped banks here instead of the relatively normal ones he wears, and Sora's sleeve is white (and his shorts are shorter) than the KH2 designs. =w='

Hmm....crossing swords but facing opposite directions..

Maybe fighting for the same goal but along the journey towards the goal, they see things differently? i have no idea...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
guys, its KH1 Sora facing the light, crossing his KK over KH1 Riku's Soul eater, who is facing us

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
^^Easy guys....let's return on topic.

I don't think it represents something. The only thing i can think of is maybe this scene is from the CGI opening of KH3D or it's just a cool image for us. Probably the 1st one.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so we get the real trailer next week right

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so we get the reral trailer next week right

Well, the trailer from the 1PDP will be released officially on the 27th, like with all the other trailers from that event (excluding XIII-2 which was released yesterday).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back