• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH 2 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
BHK, just the thought of being the most mysterious (and possibly) the most powerful keyblade wielder. I mean imagine, you're the savior of twilight eh? Besides, he looks like me.

DragonRider1234

theotherwhitesora said:
I'd like to be BHK, but from all of the shell theories I've heard, I'd rather be Sora. BHK might not even truly exist.

BHK is not a shell. he cant be because shells dont have no hearts and without a heart u cant wield a keyblade.

anyway i would be riku because he is the bad ass of the group

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Pressed the wrong button. >_< (pressed Other instead of Riku)

I would wanna be Riku, since he's awesome, or the Superior, since he's so mysterious and is in control. There probably wouldn't be much action if you were the Superior though.

Targe

I´d be the dual-wielding (did I spell it right? ) unknown ( I don´t know is he BHK ).

But I like Sora more than BHK.

If the dual-wielder is BHK, I´d be Sora then.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
If they had a thing where you chose which side you wanted to be on, and then you got to choose who you wanted to play as on that side, then I'd be... someone? lol, I don't really know, probably Riku though. I'd like to see if he learned some new techniques...

D

Dark Heart

i'd want to be any other character besides Sora and BHK cause u play them in the game! But Sora and BHK are still cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back