• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I don't know anyone who even plays KH anywhere near me in PA. My friends refuse to even play the games, let alone hear about them. They're missing out so I don't care. I would consider myself the biggest fan around me by far.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know anyone who even plays KH anywhere near me in PA. My friends refuse to even play the games, let alone hear about them. They're missing out so I don't care. I would consider myself the biggest fan around me by far.

I really wanna extend my biggest fan-ness to my state, but I can't be as sure about that as I can about the northeastern area. I need to get myself a keyblade. I already have an Org. XIII coat I wear on a regular basis. ;D Its like my uniform. I love it. Though I don't believe that biggest fan-ness is restricted to owning things or having a mass shrine to the game.

ryukyu nova

that sux, a few of my friends have played it, but in citrus county FL there's not many gamers here either let alone ones that still play KH

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I already have an Org. XIII coat I wear on a regular basis. ;D Its like my uniform. I love it. Though I don't believe that biggest fan-ness is restricted to owning things or having a mass shrine to the game.

I've wanted to get an Org. coat for the longest time. In place of it I have my football sweatshirt with a huge hood that you can only see my mouth and chin.

Xarod

I'm hoping for more cool and mature or even dark keyblades cause some of the keyblades in kh seems a little childish like sweet memories and I also hope for some thing that looks more like a key unlike the decisive pumpkin or bond of flame I mean they don't have the shape of a key.

ansemx18

I'd like to see keyblades based more on the attributes of their masters like Riku/Kairi's, instead of just world keyblades.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Here's a thought. Maybe since Terra's keyblade doesn't have a chain, his just changes appearance from world to world and the way it would get stronger would be just up grading it or something? I'm brainstorming.

GIZMONDO

how about a keyblade like the dream sword,dream staff and dream shield from kh1:laugh:
or how a keyblade that can only be used by antiforms. IT could only be used when hp critical and it could be entirly black and be shaped like the ultima weapons.

and finaly a keyblade shaped like a snowboard . IT coul be coloured gold and black:thumbsup:

Chaos Bahamut

Here's a thought. Maybe since Terra's keyblade doesn't have a chain, his just changes appearance from world to world and the way it would get stronger would be just up grading it or something? I'm brainstorming.

and it could have a level up system for the weapon. just an dea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back