• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyoffire08

this keyblade i made up was for roxas(i just made it up cuz i thought he deserves to have more then just the kingdom key)

a long keyblade with the handle shaped in a circle detailed with Xemnes' thorns twisting around it with silver on the rest of the front.the end of it looks like the kingdom key but it has roxas' wristband (as a detail) after the part with the little blue (except its black) thing attaches the two parts together with the nobodies symbols that is colored at black as the end hanging off....piece....thing....i forget whats its called but the keychain is roxas' zipper symbol.
i call it Nobody's Destiny.

i dont know if its what u asked for or not but i think u meant that u wanted us to tell u some keyblades we made up or keyblades that we think will be in other KH games(sorry if i posted this and its not what u wanted)

Last edited:

ryukyu nova

there should be a ninja keyblade, i mean they already made a samurai one when sora got one from auron, so a ninja keyblade would be awesome with an ability like "no encouters" to make traveling less annoying

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm personally looking forward to these "darker" keyblades Nomura spoke of in one of the interviews. He said that even the keyblades would be a little bit darker. And I don't mean in color either FYI. I just mean. More...un-disney. Yknow what I mean? Thats all I'm hoping for. Some sweet keyblades that aren't super "bright and happy" yknow? Ex: No more sweet memories. v.v;

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm personally looking forward to these "darker" keyblades Nomura spoke of in one of the interviews. He said that even the keyblades would be a little bit darker. And I don't mean in color either FYI. I just mean. More...un-disney. Yknow what I mean? Thats all I'm hoping for. Some sweet keyblades that aren't super "bright and happy" yknow? Ex: No more sweet memories. v.v;

No more flowers and smiles. I want to see someone get mangled or maimed. That's wishful thinking though.

ryukyu nova

the darkest thing they could add is blood spilling, but that isnt so disney so ya cant really expect that :(

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I don't even know about blood. I suppose they could show some violent beatings....or maybe even someone being thrown from a cliff. Blood is questionable in my mind.

ryukyu nova

in the BBS trailer from final mix ven is thrown off a cliff after being thouroughly frozen

KHlover156

Inside a pickle jar, just waiting to come out.
this keyblade i made up was for roxas(i just made it up cuz i thought he deserves to have more then just the kingdom key)

a long keyblade with the handle shaped in a circle detailed with Xemnes' thorns twisting around it with silver on the rest of the front.the end of it looks like the kingdom key but it has roxas' wristband (as a detail) after the part with the little blue (except its black) thing attaches the two parts together with the nobodies symbols that is colored at black as the end hanging off....piece....thing....i forget whats its called but the keychain is roxas' zipper symbol.
i call it Nobody's Destiny.

i dont know if its what u asked for or not but i think u meant that u wanted us to tell u some keyblades we made up or keyblades that we think will be in other KH games(sorry if i posted this and its not what u wanted)

Nice name......Nobody's Destiny has a nice ring to it :3:thumbsup:

keyblade13

So were talking about 5 or 6 keyblades that look like Oblivon,Oathkeeper,Fenir,and Ultima.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't even know about blood. I suppose they could show some violent beatings....or maybe even someone being thrown from a cliff. Blood is questionable in my mind.

This made me chuckle. X3 The cliff thing. But yes, Ven's getting grabbed by the head, frozen from the inside out, and dropped off a cliff is one of the first signs of a far darker Kh game. Which is fine by me. But I highly doubt any blood will be spilt at all. There are younger kids who play these games, and Mickey is in it, so I doubt Disney would allow such a thing. And if it was in the Japanese version, it probably wouldn't be in the American version, just the same as Will Turner holding the gun to his head was taken out of the American version of Kh2, which totally killed that scene. <.<;

Will Turner: "..or I will pull this trigger and be lost to Davey Jones Locker!"
Barbossa: "Go ahead, i'm not so much worried about you falling through a bullet hole in the boats floor."

v.v; He had the gun aimed at the freakin boat. Ridiculous. And stupid America couldn't even show the sword sticking out of Jack Sparrow's chest when he was stabbed by Barbossa. And he was a skeleton for christ's sake.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It's a shame that the game has to be held to such Disney standards. They own MANY companies that operate under their own practices but are known to be under the Disney umbrella. As long as the specific Disney name is on it they hold creative control and restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back