• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
I am hoping there will be new keyblades in KH2,BBS, and coded though I really don't care about coded that much.If there are any pics of possibly new keyblades, please post.I can handle spoilers.:cool:

-Roxas-XIII-

There will likely be no new content added to either KH2FM or BBSFM.

The only new things in 1.5 were the Combo Master and Zero EXP abilities in KH1FM, the use of reaction commands, and the new Keyblade cards in Re:COM. Considering how most of that was only added to bring the aging battle system of KH1 up to modern standards, it is unlikely that 2.5 will have anything new at all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kh2fm will have quite a few new abilties though so it aint to bad. Like the keyblade from poohs world has a new ability to turn munny into drive orbs.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ If I remember right Goofy gets Vexen's shield no?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not only that but they have a couple variations of the new weapons they get.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Nearly. If they tweak it's difficulty like they done with kh1 I'll be a happy camper.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
^ Nearly. If they tweak it's difficulty like they done with kh1 I'll be a happy camper.

You seriously want Critical mode to be any harder? Sure, KH2 was very "instant gratification"-ishly easy. But, seeing as it's a dead gaurantee that there will be a trophy for beating the game on Critical Mode, I'm scared to think about it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You seriously want Critical mode to be any harder? Sure, KH2 was very "instant gratification"-ishly easy. But, seeing as it's a dead guarantee that there will be a trophy for beating the game on Critical Mode, I'm scared to think about it.

Hells yeah, I want all the difficulties tweaked not just critical. Though when I say that I want the other three modes tweaked most.
Scary yes, but for one who doesn't care about trophies like myself it's exciting. ouo

-Roxas-XIII-

Why does everyone think Critical mode is so hard? It's only hard if you decide to equip Zero EXP, other than that i find it even easier than proud mode because of all of the extra abilities and AP you get.

I agree with Gram. They should up the difficulty of all 4 of the game modes to bring it on par with KH1FM's level of difficulty. I can play through the entirety of KH2FM on Proud or Critical without dying once, but in KH1FM on Proud, I die multiple times throughout a run of the story.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Why does everyone think Critical mode is so hard? It's only hard if you decide to equip Zero EXP, other than that i find it even easier than proud mode because of all of the extra abilities and AP you get.

Critical is hard during the first stretch of the game, because you still don't have access to all those fancy abilities yet. As you progress through the game, though, it'll become more manageable thanks to the extras to compensate.

And I'd like the difficulty to be tweaked, too... but for Mew's sake, please leave the Demyx water clone part as it already was! That's going to be the death of me when I play against Data-Demyx on Critical...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Critical is hard during the first stretch of the game, because you still don't have access to all those fancy abilities yet. As you progress through the game, though, it'll become more manageable thanks to the extras to compensate.
This^ I was able to beat even sephiroth at level 50 on critical after I got more abilities.

Awards
I think it would be cool just to add the Zero/One keyblade for one of the games as a reward for watching all of Re:coded.

nightless_moon

yes it would be ! but imagine if they put the toy story world in and star wars ? i mean who doesnt want a lightsaber keyblade ? or a toy looking keyblade ? it would be awesome ! : D i hope to god they will not put atlantica in the game again it gets boring to me after 2 or 3 times lol xD but hey its a classic lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think it would be cool just to add the Zero/One keyblade for one of the games as a reward for watching all of Re:coded.

Yes yes yes yes! That'd be awesome! I really liked that keyblade for some reason. xD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm Critical wouldn't be impossible, I just don't want it to be so difficult that it winds up not being fun. Kingdom Hearts isn't like Dark Souls, where the crazy hard difficulty is meant to teach you. This is just "The enemy hits harder than you, and you're even weaker. Have fun dying in two hits" and I feel like that can be very annoying if its unfair.

Don't get me wrong. I love the challenge of KH1FM. Playing through Story Mode on Proud was so awesome. Died like 80 times by the end, but it was satisfying because it wasn't an unfair amount of difficulty. Critical just seems like they nerf the hell out of Sora, which doesn't sound fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back