• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how many keyblades do you think will be on KH2?

Votes: 18 66.7%

Votes: 7 25.9%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraconankuto

how many new keyblades do you think there will be on kh2 and name one that you think will be on there (there is no right or wrong answer) i think there will be 2x as many keyblades as last time which is about 32 different keyblades. i think one keyblade would be the Blade of Royal's

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Ehh... I put 45 because there wasn't anything between 32 and 45. I expect more, (Like they said that KH2 would have 2 1/2 more gameplay ect.. Than the original) but i'm not sure if they'll have that many more, but I am hoping!

Skatzo

that's the only thing i didnt like about KH. Sora isn't meant to be the true Keyblade master, he's just a "delivery boy"

oblivon

Skatzo said:
that's the only thing i didnt like about KH. Sora isn't meant to be the true Keyblade master, he's just a "delivery boy"

but he got the keyblade back because his heart was stronger so isn't he the true keyblade master now

omnikey

thats right man he is the true wielder guy of the keyblade, they should make one called the twilite blade.

GuardianSora

I'm going with 32 keyblades because If there were too many keyblades, scrolling through the list and trying to find the right one would be a really big hassle.

K-Sora-H

id say 32, im pretty sure they are gonna make this..cuz i dont see why not.. a Mulan Key Blade, that like the normal keyblade's that big handle are some really REALLY detailed golden dragons on it and stuff, very chinese ^_^

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I went 45 because it give them more choices in the game and square always puts new stuff in their game sequels

or they jsut have a system were you make keyblades(wink wink)

Sgt Moo

I think there will be less than 32...there probably wont be enough worlds to get that many keys from...I guess around 20 or 22... dream keeper sound like a good name for a new one

Sgt Moo

I doubt it...it would result in making a powerful keyblade to easy...there would have to be hundreds of different combinations and it would have to cost lots of munny to make it fair/more challenging...another good name (possibly the name of the key you get from Mulan's world) Dragon's Tail or Dragons Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back