• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

FINNALLY!!! I SCAMMED THIS OFF THE LATEST KHII PV!!! I THINK ITS THE KEYBLADE FOR LAND OF THE DRAGONS!!! IM NOT SURE!!! IM HYPER NOW MMKAY HERE IS IS!!!!
NEWKEY.jpg

=D kk im gonna see if i can scam ne more from other pvs...i doubt it thou...kkbye!

King Sora

Well some people at the kh2.co.uk forums think that its the keyblade from twilight town. Since it has the moon and a star on it...or somehting like that. I think the keyblade for land of dragons would be different anwyays..but nice find! i noticed it when i saw the pv the first time though

Nixion

It slightly resembles the one Saix wields but not alot.
Its a half-moon with a star in the middle so i dont think it would be the one from land of the Dragons because you usally get a keyblade after you beat the world and it looks like in the PV they didnt beat that world

Nixion

i dont think you will get a keyblade from Twillight town but if you do i doono if this one wiil be it cuz its a moon and a star and it resembles night but whut do i know .

★SoRa★

hmm it might be twilight town...but i think its land of dragons coz the long part looks like a dragon or sumtin and the moon nd star or w.e cud be sumtin wit chinese culture or sumtin my friend told me bout sum moon festival hahahahaahha =)

Nixion

GOT IT!!!! you probably get it from Yensid becasue its a half-moon and a star and if you look at yensids wizard hat thats wuts on it and the blade kinda looks like the colour of his hat.

acrossthestars

in another pic of it someone got of a different angle, it looked like it had an asian design. in this pic it looks less asian

Nixion

If you pause the PV trailer at 1:52 it shows pete and in the backround it shows Ywo large doors one has a star on it and the other has a Half-moon maby this is the world its from

dejah

:|
this has already been posted luv...

but thanks for the re-fresher..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back