• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Keyblade (Suprise Suprise on what they are)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

.... Actually our language is some time very difficult for other people. Like how some words have the same meaning for completely different things. Just how we think japanese is hard to learn. Japanese think english is hard language to learn. But hey what do i know....

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
bhk3 said:
and they say our language is hard to learn

English really is the most difficult language in the world. Think, if you understood Japanese and didn't know anything else, learning English is almost like learning 3 new languages (maybe even more).

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
FortuneCookie said:
English really is the most difficult language in the world. Think, if you understood Japanese and didn't know anything else, learning English is almost like learning 3 new languages (maybe even more).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tell me how many languages you have studied yet! I have studied English, French, Swedisch and a little bit of Latin, Ancient Greek and Japanese, originally I am from Germany. I can definetely tell you that English was the most easiest language to learn. I hear many people saying that German is the most hardest, but I don't know and cannot judge this since this is my native language, but it is certainly harder than English considering all the different genders we have and such.

If you think English is the hardest because of the dialects, think again. In all of the Old Europe it's like this: Go to your neighboring town (ca. 3 km away) and you already have a lot words you don't understand. If you then go to a region more than 100 km away and they speak their local dialect, you probably understand no word.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Zeal said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tell me how many languages you have studied yet! I have studied English, French, Swedisch and a little bit of Latin, Ancient Greek and Japanese, originally I am from Germany. I can definetely tell you that English was the most easiest language to learn. I hear many people saying that German is the most hardest, but I don't know and cannot judge this since this is my native language, but it is certainly harder than English considering all the different genders we have and such.

If you think English is the hardest because of the dialects, think again. In all of the Old Europe it's like this: Go to your neighboring town (ca. 3 km away) and you already have a lot words you don't understand. If you then go to a region more than 100 km away and they speak their local dialect, you probably understand no word.

That's just from your point. It doesn't mean it's everybody elses. What was your first language?

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
FortuneCookie said:
That's just from your point. It doesn't mean it's everybody elses. What was your first language?

Go, read my post! I said it's German. And yes, of course it is just my personal opinion, like 95% posted on this forum. But my opinion is based on the experience of coping with 7 languages and living in three different countries for more than a year. And only the Americans said that English is the hardest language to learn, everyone else said otherwise.

Might be because Americans really don't study that many foreign languages as we do, because they think they are the center of the world and the others should better study their language. Ignorant fools... :D

B

bettermanlamia

WOW i want that weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D if u find out how to get them let me know

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
i have the stats for that weapon and the name.

Bond of Flame

Attack: 4 Magic:
Fire Up
- Damage of Fire magic increased.

Nonexistant World
Given by Axel upon leaving Twilight Town.

Last edited:

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
Bond of Flame

Attack: 4 Magic: 4

Fire Up
- Damage of Fire magic increased.

Nonexistant World
- Given by Axel upon leaving Twilight Town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back