• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New keybkades.............?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

somebody111

Neo sora said:
But from what i've seen in the trailers they've only the old ones but i hope that what we didn't see in the trailers has more with new, better looking, stylish and not to mention stronger key blades(KB) :)

Maybe they want to surprise us ^^ and there has to be new keyblades would just suck if they didn't :(

.Genesis

Yeah they prob will (I'm thinking along the lines of that "one winged angel" keyblade that the japanese hogged :(

zora keyblade

of course it would be new keyblades my dad works for square enix and he say so and if it isnt new keyblades maybe it would be able to synthesize some :):)

King Sora

well i'm sure there will be new keyblades...and in one old nomura interview he said that you can even make your own custom keyblades but to get the items to synthesize would be hid cleverly in each world...and if they didn't make new keyblades that would just suck

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I say it's either:

A. They're hiding the new keyblades for plot reasons/ just to torture us.
B. Throughout the entire game you can continue to synthesize your keyblade, and they're probably not showing the differences for reasons unknown.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Neo sora said:
I wonder if KH2 will have new Keyblades in it? I mean like better then in KH i hope they have a least one or two new ones! how about you............. :)

yeah it'll have new keyblades in it, noruma doesn't want to show us any of the new ones so couse he doesn't want the entire game spoiled.

DestinySeeker

I bet that the new keyblades are from the land of Mulan, the Underworld, Twilight Town, umm what else..., maybe Beast's Castle?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I remember them saying a while back that you get a new keyblade after every
world got completed

blu ninjaz

Dude hell yes! of course. I mean how could you pass an offer too make kick ass keyblades for the kick ass new worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back