• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Jump info ~extreme spolers~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

At www. kh-2.net have found more info from JF 06

ROUGH TRANSLATIONs

-Last scene ( scene where sora attaatches to sleep) confirmation Namine " Good night Sora" of CoMMouth, snarf voice put out.

-Scene Ancoro at the same time as falling, sleep by sora is changed into the bay horse and falls(?)

-The Acelarator kidnaps the nuactial mile ( The aclecerator seems to have the speculation besides 13 0rgnaztion members)

-Combat scene confirmation of Bay horse vs acelerator ( battle immeadtley after scence facing of example

-Combat scene Cloud vs Seferoth

-Ansem fixation of a man of Zexion resemblence on Hollow Bastion cliff ( exposes it's true color by the scene of the continuation of exsisting movie)

-Silverberry ship shooting scene confirmation

-The scene where the nuactical mile and Namine exists and the same time confirmation ( expression and same eye diffrence: are you angry?

-The combat movie of sora and vs Ansem confirmed in the town of DD. Bay horse blind folded scene and all same confirmation ansem is it a double tracking line of somthing?

-As for arms of Sora, the promise is guarded.

-Ric confirmation. It becomes strapping too much about the term of growth. It becomes to much like the adult.

Sora is seen in Twilght town riding the Skate board

-Final Form confirmation

-Key action that contines wide range attacks of blur eve form in all enterinety

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
nAUTICAL MILE MEANS kAIRI, AND aCELRATER MEANS aXEL. tHIS IS ALL OLD BTW....gah damn caps....Bay Horse is BHK's name?! If I find the japanese translations for Bay and horse, I could find out the name!!

adventchildkiori

Im guessing
Ancoro = BHK
Ric = Riku (haha anyone could guess that...)
Bay horse....uh what? Im thinking it means BHK again

as SDHC said

Nuactical Mile = Kairi
Acelrater = Axel

Well uh from the tranlations in all Bay Horse can stand for Riku, BHK or Sora right now *is confused*

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
*ugh* that was the most messed up info i ever got... might wanna repost that please...

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I looked up Ancoro in my Japanese dictionary....and found nothing...mabye it isn't japanese. I also looked up Bay horse...and I found a lot of translations, but i really doubt its his name...

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
The translation for silver and ship are very similar.

Ship-Shippu

Silver-Shippou

adventchildkiori

kh-2.net said:
・The range of the attack is round around Sora. (size of about 2.5 key
braid obligations) ・The position of Sora changes and fixation
(suspension?)→ height doesn't change in the air at all.
・・・・Perhaps, it seems that the height when the drive is moved is
maintained.
・Sora hardly does the action. (Does an automatic attack emphasize?) ・・・・
However, it sees and there is no interest.
・Sora : in the last of PV. 「Ric is and there is ・・・・ Ric ‥. (Fright. Surprise. )

you forgot the ending part to kh-2 tranlations and it does look like it is Riku who Sora is shocked about.

Source: kh-2.net

Last edited:

louis

adventchildkiori said:
you forgot the ending part to kh-2 tranlations and it does look like it is Riku who Sora is shocked about.

Source: kh-2.net

so riku joins the org after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back