• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New July Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm confused about how the Mirage Arena works. Can you play online with random people or do you have to have someone near you with the same game?

The latter. If the game has Infrastructure, you would play with random people

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm confused about how the Mirage Arena works. Can you play online with random people or do you have to have someone near you with the same game?

Both, assuming you have a PS3 for adhoc party or you can get xlink-kai working for the former. And you can also play by yourself.

Oathkeeper512

Ok, i didnt read all the replies so i dunno if i'm the only one to notice this. But at the end of the trailer it said coming 10/09/10. Isnt the release date for septemeber and not october? Whatsup with this?!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol I'm very lucky to have 4 friends who are getting BBS and have a PSP.

Anyways as far as trailers go... I'm starting to think that if we're ever going to get an English version of the Jump Feasta 2010 trailer, it'd probably be the "Release Trailer." My reason is because the Jump Feasta trailer was shown just about a week or two before BBS's release so it will probably be the same here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ok, i didnt read all the replies so i dunno if i'm the only one to notice this. But at the end of the trailer it said coming 10/09/10. Isnt the release date for septemeber and not october? Whatsup with this?!

It's a different way of saying 9/10/10. Personally, 10/9/10 makes soooo much more sense since it's the 10th day, of the 9th month in 2010 instead of the 9th month on the 10th day etc.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's a different way of saying 9/10/10. Personally, 10/9/10 makes soooo much more sense since it's the 10th day, of the 9th month in 2010 instead of the 9th month on the 10th day etc.

In my opinion saying 9/7/10 makes much more sense. Because then you'd say September 7, 2010. Who honestly says 10th September, 2010? But then I guess it just depends on how we're used to saying things :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In my opinion saying 9/7/10 makes much more sense. Because then you'd say September 7, 2010. Who honestly says 10th September, 2010? But then I guess it just depends on how we're used to saying things :/

uh, I do. And so does the rest of Australia and I'm pretty sure Europe too

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
uh, I do. And so does the rest of Australia and I'm pretty sure Europe too

Well there you go, that just proves my point. The only reason some people think it sounds easier than the other is simply because that's how they grew up with it :/
If you were born in America like me and were raised to say "September 7th, 2010" then you'd think 7th September, 2010 makes no sense.

But either way this discussion is pointless.

G

guatemex

Re: bbs new trailer

who how come it saids 10/9/10 i thought it came in 9/7/10. this suck if it comes out 10/9/10

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ATTENTION EVERYONE! THE RELEASE DATE ON THIS TRAILER IS FOR EUROPE. THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT DATE SYSTEM. NA GETS THE GAME SEPTEMBER 7TH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back