• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Jersey State slogans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
yeah, well... i dont live in New Jersey, and when i saw an article about it, i found it hilarious that they wanted a Slogan.

Example slogans i found:

"New Jersey: Expect the Unexpected,"
"New Jersey: Love at First Sight,"
"New Jersey: Come See for Yourself,"
"New Jersey: The Real Deal"
"New Jersey: The Best Kept Secret."

two that were left out i think

"New Jersey: We can always use another relative on the payroll,"
"Come to New Jersey: It's not as bad as it smells."

so yeah, tell me what you think about new jersey Making new slogans.*thinks to herself: Does california have a state slogan? hmmm*

ladymage

When I went through New Jersey it wasn't that appealing to me. The only thing I liked was seeing the massive flooding (I have never seen a real flood before) but other than that there was nothing special about it.

slinky_pie

Website
www.myspace.com
I live in NJ, and when you're born here, it doesn't really smell to you, consitering that's all you've ever smelled in your life. And don't come here for vacation, if you don't know what you're doing you're bound to get yourself jumped. What does a non-ghetto girl and all her friends do to stay safe? We stay on the down low, don't talk in school, and don't wear iPod headphones.
My high school has over 3400 students and you can just imagine the hall ways. You have four minutes to get to class and most of the 4 minutes, you don't even start to move untill after 2 minutes. And don't get me wrong, the school's huge. 4 wings, three floors on each, the main wing, library wing, autitorium wing, 2 gyms, and the some things are so bad, we get shipped to the boys and girls club for a lot of classes.
Worse thing is, the people of the city don't want us to build a new school.

"New Jersey: The safest place in the world" <sarcasm>

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"New Jearsey...come see god's blind spot." I live in NJ too btw. Your school sounds like paridise compaired to ours. Two floors 4 wings(on the map our school looks like a Swastica.) Our aisstant princpal is a nazi and the teachers are bad at teaching.. Are computers are so damn slow while I'm typing it I goota wait a minute for one word to appear on good days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back