• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amccaig

So I've seen several users in this thread talking about possible disney worlds for the future Kingdom Hearts games to come, and just the other day i was wondering myself what worlds would be incorperated into the series, so i made a list of all the disney movies that i thought would have a plausible plot for the series, and the list is as follows:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Sword in the Stone
Fox and the Hound (sora or other characters could transform into some sort of animal)
Fantasia 2000
The Road to El Dorado
ATlantis: The Lost Empire
Treasure Planet
Pocahontas
The Black Cauldron
Pinocchio (full world not just monstro) [Though was that world lost to darkness and why Pinocchio and Geppetto were in Traverse town?]
The Great Mouse Detectiv/ The Rescuers
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
The Jungle Book
Lilo & Stitch (Deep Space and/or Hawaii?)
The Emperors New Groove
Pete's Dragon? (not really sure on this one)

So there's the list and I'm not sure which films would have copywrite issues and whatnot, but I'd really like to see the Hunchback and the Sword in the Stone, two of my most favorite disney movies :)

codemaster

Awards
So I've seen several users in this thread talking about possible disney worlds for the future Kingdom Hearts games to come, and just the other day i was wondering myself what worlds would be incorperated into the series, so i made a list of all the disney movies that i thought would have a plausible plot for the series, and the list is as follows:

The Sword in the Stone
Fox and the Hound (sora or other characters could transform into some sort of animal)
Fantasia 2000
The Road to El Dorado
Treasure Planet
Pocahontas
The Black Cauldron
Pinocchio (full world not just monstro) [Though was that world lost to darkness and why Pinocchio and Geppetto were in Traverse town?]
The Jungle Book
The Emperors New Groove

So there's the list and I'm not sure which films would have copywrite issues and whatnot, but I'd really like to see the Hunchback and the Sword in the Stone, two of my most favorite disney movies :)

Not sure how Fantasia, and Pinocchio would work. Pinocchio was going to be in 358/2 Days, but it was removed for some reason. Fox and Hound would be good, the dog could be possessed by darkness...

Road to El Dorado was a disney movie?

Amccaig

It'd be cool if they could manage to pull something together for Fantasia though, there were alot of cool parts in it :)
Uhhh im not sure if it is..the site iw as looking off of had this huge list of movies and the Road to El Dorado was in it..i can check though

Oh and a few more movies:
FurnGully
Dinosaur
An American Tail
Robin Hood and maybe some works that pixar worked with disney on?

Last edited:

codemaster

Awards
It'd be cool if they could manage to pull something together for Fantasia though, there were alot of cool parts in it :)
Uhhh im not sure if it is..the site iw as looking off of had this huge list of movies and the Road to El Dorado was in it..i can check though

Oh and a few more movies:
FurnGully
Dinosaur
An American Tail
Robin Hood and maybe some works that pixar worked with disney on?

I know for sure that FurnGully and An American Tail is not Disney.

TerravsVentus

No one outside SE or Disney knows about it. It bothers us too.

I must have misread the interview

I thought Nomura was trying to explain why Org. XIII members had "X" in their names and the connection to the X-blade. I guess no though. Ugh.....bitchesandwhores

Gram

Banned
Awards

The Sword in the Stone
Fantasia 2000
The Road to El Dorado
Treasure Planet
Pocahontas
The Black Cauldron
The Jungle Book
The Emperors New Groove

treasure planet would b a good one.
i'd be pretty badass to ride one of those solarsufer board things [forgot the name]

Z

Zulkir

You do have the factor of running out of [good] Disney movies for worlds you know? Unless Nomura plans to make up actual worlds out of scratch.

Yeah, look what's happened to them over time

Landtime.jpg

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

LandBeforeTime12.jpg

Disney moves used to have tons of death, imagine if snow white came out now, the evil queen wouldn't fall and die, she'd just bump her head, wake up, see the prince kiss snow white, and go "aww thats so sweet" and become good.

Nomura needs to AVOID turning KH3 into FF. It's like making FF14 about cloud, FF15 about cloud, FF16 another prequel even BEFORE BEFORE crisis where you're some ancient fighting Jenova. Sounds ridiculous myes?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
crap nomura left out why vanitas looks like sora =.=
hope he answers that soon!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't worry about it. Just putting that there so we don't get off topic too much, and by the looks of things, we haven't.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I am sure that the March BBS Ultimania will clear up many things hopefully this too...
damn i hope so too >_<

Simple, Ven's connection to Sora's heart caused Vanitas to look like Sora.
yeah people have been saying that alot but for some reason it doesnt feel right...

XaiyaXemnas

Website
kingdomchasers.ucoz.com
Nomura: The name “X-Blade” was Watanabe (Daisuke), the scenario writer’s, idea. How the symbol X ‘crosses’ is symbolic of the crossing of dark and light. The members of Organization XIII get their names by adding an X to the name they had as humans comes from this. Also, the Nobody’s mark looks a lot like Eraqus’ symbol, but you can probably figure out that the reason this is has something to do with Xemnas.

-- Please tell us more about the Unversed mark and their design concept.

Nomura: That mark was an idea thought up by the development staff. It looks like an evil heart doesn’t it (laugh.) The concept was “feelings”. We wanted it to represent “anger” and “joy” among other things.

-- How the Unversed appeared is talked about in the story, but Master Xehanort was controlling Heartless. Were there already Heartless at this time?

Nomura: Heartless will always exist as long as their are hearts in the world. They have exist since long ago. Those who have fallen into darkness can control them.

-- Aqua lays a spell on Kairi’s pendant. Is it to protect her from the forces of darkness?

Nomura: Because of that pendant Kairi was sent to Destiny Island.

-- So Kairi going to Destiny Island wasn’t just an accident.

Nomura: What we wanted to show in the story this time was that “fate is inevitable”. Someday Kairi would go to a place where she would be protected by a hero of light.

Ok is their a video to this..., sorry it´s been a long time since I´ve seen kh stuff:56:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back