• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview From Rebirth Wings [Need Translation]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I really want Agrabah, Atlantis, and Halloween Town to go.

Lol olympus coliseum is a given. It's been in every game so far. Personally, I don't find it all that enjoyable, unless we get to explore new areas like a Greek village (is there one in bbs) and exploring the home of the gods. That would be interesting.

But I would love a Hunchback of Notredame (I would call it City of Lights or City of Miracles) and a Pinocchio town.

yeah the greek city is in BBS but it's only one area and it's not very fun. I still want Atlantica's back story explained and then they should wait until they have a KH game that takes place like 10 years after KH2 and use the plot for LM2.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
As long as they don't mess it up like recent FF's have been then keeping the series going isn't a bad thing IMO. It's all about how good the story is. I do think Sora's story needs to end soon but making other KH series with other main characters is a great thing to do.

I love the way that your implying that the recent FF's have been bad.

I think that if the story remains as good or even better than it is now the KH series will survive.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I love the way that your implying that the recent FF's have been bad.

I think that if the story remains as good or even better than it is now the KH series will survive.

I'm serious recent FF's have sucked. Where is the bloody emotion, it's like they don't care about the emotion of the story anymore.

KH makes me cry, I know that's wierd but still I cried watching the ending of BBS and the Xion death scene.

loke13

I'm serious recent FF's have sucked. Where is the bloody emotion, it's like they don't care about the emotion of the story anymore.

KH makes me cry, I know that's wierd but still I cried watching the ending of BBS and the Xion death scene.

Recent FF's? 10 did not lack emotion. 11 I never played can't properly judge, 12 was plot driven instead of character driven the story was good but I do believe that they should of had more character interaction between each other, and FF13 was built on character emotion.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Disney Worlds not used I want:
-101 Dalmatians
-Notre Dame
- Phineas & Ferb
- Narnia?... maybe
- Just One Marvel World

That's pretty much all I want that's new

Olympus Coliseum must return. We need some kind of Coliseum to play Tournaments in. Just need more areas to explore so it's not the same. OC is great also because it has always had it's own original plot unlike the other worlds were it's based off the corresponding movies. I think we should explore the world of the gods next but the Coliseum should return as where the tournaments take place, not the Underdrome. I liked the KH1 style Tourneys.

I want Wonderland to return. That is a great world but Nomura should make the place even weirder, have it look like the Tim Burton version. I was sad that it wasn't in Kh2.

-Deep Space needs to return.
-Agrabah is always fun.
-Neverland lets you fly!... except in BBS?
-Disney Castle/Disney Town/Timeless River
-Port Royal! With the plot from Three, the plot from two can happen before hand and Sora and Co. just show up
-Halloween Town

As for Original KH Worlds I want to see:
- Radiant Garden
- Traverse Town :D
- Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
- Destiny Islands

I don't want Twilight Town again but we'll probably see it anyways because it's unexplained why Roxas was born in Twilight Town.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Recent FF's? 10 did not lack emotion. 11 I never played can't properly judge, 12 was plot driven instead of character driven the story was good but I do believe that they should of had more character interaction between each other, and FF13 was built on character emotion.

I agree with you on 10 but I wasn't including that one when I said "recent". 12 missed something the others had, 11 was just....ew, 13 well it had it's sad moments but it missed something like 12 did.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ok I respect your opinion.

I want to see FF games be more like the PS1 FF's, all three of the main PS1 FF's were amazing games and so was 10, FF games need to be more like that.

Anyways to get back on topic, I wonder if we get to go into the dark realm in the new series?

loke13

I want to see FF games be more like the PS1 FF's, all three of the main PS1 FF's were amazing games and so was 10, FF games need to be more like that.

Anyways to get back on topic, I wonder if we get to go into the dark realm in the new series?

I hopefully it would be nice. Though I still want a game where Mickey is the main character.

He's soooooo badass.omgshomgshomgsh

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
why do I have a feeling that for the mystery series and game that the main character is someone we've seen before?
like someone who wasn't even a main or major character?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hopefully it would be nice. Though I still want a game where Mickey is the main character.

He's soooooo badass.omgshomgshomgsh

Well if we get a new game every year I think a Mickey game should be expected.

MeggieKeyblader

I think I've narrowed it down to a Mickey game, Young Xehanort game, or Riku game.

Or a joint Riku/Mickey/Aqua game in the RoD. But I don't really see how they could make a game of that, and the plot would probably be irrelevant.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't really see it happening (unless they stick to 1 game a year thing religiosly and they are screwed for inspiration), but it would be so epic !

Well I would expect that one new game a year includes a BBS final mix and possibly an english version of Coded.

Then I think we can look foreward to a Mickey game eventually and then some remakes of previous games on the 10th aniverssary of KH. Possibly there will be a BBS 2.

And of course the new series eventually.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I tihnk atlantica will return, but i'm not so sure about greek city in olympus colleseum. i want more pirates of the Caribbean.

Jakek9

Prince Of Persia in Kingdom Hearts XD

Since you know, Disney made the new PRINCE OF PERSIA movie...well sorta.

anyways that would be badass.

Also, maybe in the dark realm, mickey met Aqua but didn't regonize her? hmmmm.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
ugh im so confused.
so Sora was born because Vens heart got fractured?

No MX took Ven to DI on the same day that Sora was born. Sora's heart was on it's way to enter Sora but it spoke to Ven and connected to Ven's heart to fill the void left by Vanitas. Once that connection was made Sora's heart continued on it's path and entered Sora when he was born.

TerravsVentus

Can someone explain to me why Org. XIII put "X" in their names and how that ties into the X-blade? I couldn't understand the way Nomura explained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back