• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Since watching these interviews, I thought I'd like to set up a discussion thread about this. There are several interviews you can choose from:

- Rachael Lee Cook & Mena Suvari Interview (Tifa & Aeris)
- James Woods Interview (Hades)
- Jessie McCartney Interview (Roxas)
- David Gallagher Interview (Riku)
- Hayden Panettiere Interview (Kairi)
- Haley Joel Osment Interview (Sora)
- Brittany Snow Interview (Namine)
- English KH2 Trailer (Yes, it's here!)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening!!
- Ming Va Interview (Mulan)
- Steve Burton Interview (Cloud)
- Yuna, Rikku and Paine Interview
- Utada Hikaru Interview

Rachael Lee Cook & Mena Suvari Interview (Tifa & Aeris)

This is two interviews in one video. Rachael Lee Cook talks about the Final Fantasy VII character, Tifa Lockheart, who she does the voiceover for. Here, you can see some screenshots with Tifa in her Advent Children clothes. Mena Suvari talks about the Final Fantasy VII character, Aeris, and scenes of doing the voice.

James Woods Interview (Hades)

James Woods is known for his role as Hades in Hercules and Kingdom Hearts. He talks about playing Hades in Kingdom Hearts 2 and we can see some scenes with him and Auron.

Jessie McCartney Interview (Roxas)

Yes, it is the biggest mystery of Kingdom Hearts 2! Jessie McCartney plays the other side of Sora's heart, Roxas. He discusses Roxas and parts of the game.

David Gallagher Interview (Riku)

Now there will be some (if not many possible) major spoilers. Watch at your own risk. David Gallagher talks about reprising his role as Riku. You can also see screenshots of the new Riku a year on from Kingdom Hearts with Sora.

Hayden Panettiere Interview (Kairi)

Hayden Pantettiere plays Kairi yet again and has to make her voice sound sweet to match as it is in the game (believe it or not!). There are some screenshots of Kairi on Destiny Islands and you can also see her in her new pink outfit.

Haley Joel Osment Interview (Sora)

The one you've been waiting for! Haley Joel Osment plays Sora again for Kingdom Hearts 2 and it seems that Sora is more matured now. There are plenty of screenshots with Sora in his new outfits for the new worlds.

Brittany Snow Interview (Namine)

This is a new find that I have discovered. There are some big spoilers here, including what Namine sounds like and some new clips. Watch at your own risk!

English KH2 Trailer (Yes, it's here!)

And now, here is an official English trailer. Guess what? Passion is playing in English!

Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening!!

Only watch this if you wish to be spoiled! There are normally scenes here with Sora, Donald and Goofy, Kairi, Namine and Roxas.

Ming Va Interview (Mulan)

Watch the Ming Va interview, the girl who voices Mulan in Kingdom Hearts 2!

Steve Burton Interview (Cloud)

The first guy to voice Cloud gives an interview right on YouTube! He talks about Cloud in particular and there are some screenshots of Cloud with Sora.

Yuna, Rikku and Paine Interview

Three lovely ladies talk about the three famous YRP girls and their roles in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Utada Hikaru Interview

Yes, she gives an interview! She has an American accent (believe it or not!). She talks about her life and the future.

Tell me what you think of the interviews right here!

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
im glad some one posted the links from youtube thanks ill go watch no ... and i gotta say i was totally dissapointed with soras voice

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*twilight_riku* said:
im glad some one posted the links from youtube thanks ill go watch no ... and i gotta say i was totally dissapointed with soras voice
I was really surprised by Sora's voice. How can Haley Joel Osmont do it slightly softer than his own real voice?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
AngelofDestiny said:
I was really surprised by Sora's voice. How can Haley Joel Osmont do it slightly softer than his own real voice?

dont get me wrong i must say he did do a good job being as his voice is way different when he is talking normal to the camera but when he was doing the VA it sounded like he tried his best to make it as soft as he cud with his new older voice

ow and i think u shold have put SPOILER by the riku one

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ayden said:
Nice Find AoD, I can't watch them yet since I'm at school and they don't have any type of media player, But I will watch them at home. :cool:
Thanks, Ayden. The videos have really got me hyper and make me want KH2 more. You see some scenes in there that haven't been showed in videos yet ... say like ... Sora, Donald and Goofy finally meeting Riku (looking older). That's in the David Gallagher interview.

Neo Nobody said:
I almost passed out when i woke up this morning and saw thesethread
OMG! Are you all right?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neo Nobody said:
all of them and you know what roxas na sound pretty much like the jap one
He kinda does and don't flame me for putting spoilers with the Riku interview. It says in the spoilers in the title anyway, so you can't really complain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back