• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-S

yes. we get to finally see some of the bhk vs. axel fight hopefully and some steamboat willie.

dontonypage2

Why don't they quit releasing these pointless little pieces and GIVE US THE ACTUAL GAME ALREADY??

T-S

I can only hope so. If japan get it first, i hope it's only a week (at max) til everyone else gets it.

Counterpart

The game I believe will be simuntaneous release.Japan version seems to be done and translation for english seems to be coming to completion.(The demo's from ComiCon was all in english and even the voiceovers of the characters in the demos were done)I think the game will be released just like AC simuntaneous.

By the way this topic has been posted already today!!!

sinharvest_angel

dontonypage2 said:
do u think it will be out by christmas?

um what kind of ? is that, are u just trying to say something all right to prevent urself from being banned, i, personally hope u do, and if u want to respond to this go ahead... sry this was off topic, now back to topic, yeah i hope that he does mention his name, i really want to know what it is, and i wonder who would win?

Epilogue

killjoy princess
i just wanna know what role does namine and kairi and BHK play in KH2 @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back