• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info+pic of Leon from KHU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Is it just me or does Leon have a kinda dumb look on his face? See, check it out. Look at his pic again and you'll see what I'm talkin about.

He does look kinda dazed.

Non-Existant One

GenoX said:
well i think that he might be in balamb garden or maybe one of the cities of Final Fantasy VIII and they cant be in Traverse Town becuz its always dark in Traverse Town and there is not data machines in Traverse Town and also I think Cloud and Leon are in the same place becuz of the scan of them standing back to back

I have my doubts about that being Balamb Garden from FF8, and no one ever said that the place Leon is standing at is Traverse Town, if they did then they are probably wrong. The only way that Traverse Town could have Daylight is if it is one of those locations that will have Dawn, Morning, Day, Evening, and Night. After all Nomura said that alot of the worlds would have a definetive phase change between Day and Night.

nightmare dragon said:
does anyone can tell what the hell are 3d renders??? is that I want to know

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

All they mean by 3D renders is that most of the charatcers that they show on the magazine pages are all renderend in there KH2 3D gameplay graphics just like this for example,
http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/soracm1.jpg
http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/auroncm1.jpg

Last edited:

yuna:)

I wonder if DevenKH2 will put those pics. on the Image Gallery....on khinsider.com that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back