• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info bout DS version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

I would learn about it plus there is more than just one person doing all of it, im sure they split it up into different categories for each person, like one team gets RPGs another team gets shooters so it cant be that difficult, and they dont so 100s of games a day.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I would learn about it plus there is more than just one person doing all of it, im sure they split it up into different categories for each person, like one team gets RPGs another team gets shooters so it cant be that difficult, and they dont so 100s of games a day.

I love JRPGs and hate some JRPGs. My friend hates some FPSs and loves Half-Life.. Whats you're point?

khloser4life

You could do better at reporting on Kingdom hearts, perhaps, considering you're a fan of the series, but could you write a review on Ninja Gaiden? Or make a list of every Metal Gear Solid character that appears in the new MGS4 trailer? Or do a synopsis on what just happened in the new DMC4 preview? Or explain the storyline of White Knight Story? Or detail Level 5's latest project on the Nintendo DS? Or explain the battle system of Blue Dragon? Or name the creative director on Dewy's Adventure? Or explain the difference between the PSP and the DS's game formats? Or list how differently structured the PS3 and the 360's GPU set-up is? Or hypothesize the reasoning behind Sony's recent relocation of their manufacturing plants?

wow thats alot os s**t. and btw do you know the answers to these questions?

Seikay

Im saying they have a team so its not one person doing it for every game so I dont have to learn about all those games, I have to learn about some of them while the rest of the people on a team about shooters do different games.

Destination

Wow, I thought that was the most retarded thing that I read, I basically put Roxas in the part where it had Sora, otherwise I would of been so confused.

Damn you IGN.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Im saying they have a team so its not one person doing it for every game so I dont have to learn about all those games, I have to learn about some of them while the rest of the people on a team about shooters do different games.

In the past 24 hours, the man who wrote the Kingdom hearts preview has also done the following:

TGS 2007: Deltora Quest Preview - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Update - September 21, 2007
Wii preview

TGS 2007: Namco Museum Remix Update - September 21, 2007
Wii preview

TGS 2007: Tank Beat 2 Preview - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Kira Kira Music Night - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Konami (Lightly) Jabs PS3 - September 21, 2007
PlayStation 3 story

TGS 2007: Duel Love Hands-on - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Yosumin Preview - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Active Life Hands-on- September 21, 2007
Wii preview

TGS 2007: Dragon Quest IV Preview - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Final Fantasy IV Preview- September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Chocobo's Dungeon Wii Preview- September 21, 2007
Wii preview

TGS 2007: Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Update - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS preview

TGS 2007: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - September 21, 2007
Nintendo DS story

TGS 2007: WAR Witch Hunter Test Drive - September 21, 2007
PC Games preview

Analyst: Nintendo Making $50 on Each Wii - September 21, 2007
Wii story

And all of this would be after he has just traveled on near 10 hour flight to Japan, while attending a massive video gaming convention, in a completely different country, in a language he doesn't even speak. And he's still written 16 video gaming news reports regardless

Write me 16 brief essays of varying topics, and have them done by tomorrow

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
At work, I sometimes I got stuck with things I hated and something I liked((When I had a job)). I don't get to pick what I wanted to do.

Do you know how many JRPG and FPS they are out there? I don't care if you the biggest FPS, RPG, RTS fan.. You're not great detail about all them.

Also after the TGS is over that night, they have go back there room and write down all the stuff they seen that day, and some places there don't allow videos etc..

Trying watching a trailer and writing down all the stuff you seen real fast. Is hard, maybe he boss said''you will be going behind closed to doors to watch this trailer.''

--------------------
I remember one guy at Gamespot who said''I have to go to my hotel room now, so I can write down all the stuff I remember. While it's still in my head.''

Last edited:

Seikay

I know I dont know great detail about all of them that is why there is a TEAM. Anyway forget this discuission im sure I couldnt do their job YET but this was supposed to be a joke anyway so nvm

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Thank you Muffinz. Took the words right from my brain.

To the KH nubs: You need to stop having heart attacks. KH isn't the only game out there, plus it's nowhere close the the best game ever. They don't need to give it special treatment and tons of attention.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
but im sure if someone hired them they wouldnt give them a game that wouldnt compliment their area of video game experties.
I know alot JRPG, so does that mean I know great detail about all the JRPG ever made?

At Gamespot, everyone there didn't go the TGS only few of the staff did and I sure that same case with IGN.

I know I dont know great detail about all of them that is why there is a TEAM. Anyway forget this discuission im sure I couldnt do their job YET but this was supposed to be a joke anyway so nvm
You mean there is a TEAM just for KH game?

ROTFL!!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
no I mean a team just for RPGs
Like I said, I know about JRPG and RPG but I don't know about everyone ever made.

Plus the whole RPG team at IGN didnt go.. I'm sure it was just like Gamespot and only few the stuff went..

If I had to do a report on Lost Odyssey, I would nail it. If I had to a report on Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom 2. I probably wouldn't nail as good. Because I never played the first one and I have no clue what its about.

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Like I said, I know about JRPG and RPG but I don't know about everyone ever made.

Plus the whole RPG team at IGN didnt go.. I'm sure it was just like Gamespot and only few the stuff went..

If I do a report on Lost Odyssey, I would nail it. If I had to a report on Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom 2. I probably wouldn't nail as good.
Just like how I love Rhythm games but I would suck on a report of the mania series.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...why is this thread still open? It's old news, IGN made a few mistakes, we have to give them a break. Message get.

Anyway: I would probablu suck on a report about FF and KH, even though I love both, so cut the sites some slack.

Seikay

i know. im talking about, you keep saying that I have to know about every RPG ever, and Im saying no i dont because there is a team of people that do RPGs so everyone has to no about a few but not ALL of them. Just forget this conversation isnt even supposed ot be about IGN teams it was supposed to be about KH news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back