• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info bout DS version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saiix

I agree with the others. ..what is the point of reporting the games if they are just going to get a some important things wrong out of it. Such as calling Terra zack, calling roxas a heartless, and so on.

It is there fault..well at least we know what they were refering to.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I agree with the others. ..what is the point of reporting the games if they are just going to get a some important things wrong out of it. Such as calling Terra zack, calling roxas a heartless, and so on.

You could do better at reporting on Kingdom hearts, perhaps, considering you're a fan of the series, but could you write a review on Ninja Gaiden? Or make a list of every Metal Gear Solid character that appears in the new MGS4 trailer? Or do a synopsis on what just happened in the new DMC4 preview? Or explain the storyline of White Knight Story? Or detail Level 5's latest project on the Nintendo DS? Or explain the battle system of Blue Dragon? Or name the creative director on Dewy's Adventure? Or explain the difference between the PSP and the DS's game formats? Or list how differently structured the PS3 and the 360's GPU set-up is? Or hypothesize the reasoning behind Sony's recent relocation of their manufacturing plants? Or give a tutorial on Gary's Mod and how to properly use it's features?

They report on tons of the latest gaming news from around the world on a daily basis, they cannot possibly know every little detail about every they're reporting on, especially if they're not a fan of the series, so you can't blame them for trying to report news on something they may not necessarily be as 100% aware of as you are

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

YOu have no idea how big the TGS is how many ppl form IGN was there..

If you worked for me, and I told to report on Halo Wars. would you know when it takes place etc.. Tell what the UNSC is without looking it up? can you tell me all the names of the Vehicles and new Weapons? Tell me about the Covenant..

Edited, TMM beat me to it again XD.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So, because they confused "Roxas" with "Sora", characters in a franchise they are probably not entirely familiar with, and character even the games themselves say look alike, they 'fail at life'?

Please, do tell me who the main antagonist of Crystal Chronicles is? Can't tell me? You fail at life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back