• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New Images!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Maybe it's not the End of the World that they visit, but more likely the BEGINNING of the World.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
.:KL:. said:
Deep Dive is not a world. It's a trailer. Will you people give it up. The world is not going to be called Deep Dive City or Deep Dive therefore there will be no Deep Dive world.

woah man not to disagree with u but thats bullshit....if they keep using Deep Dive in scans and it keeps reappearing in some trailers....there has to be something there.....its not in FMV and there arent any characters....it has to be a world man

Last edited:

TheForgottenHeart

Anywayz the Images are great and I can't wait for the game to come out. To everyone in this forum there is no use to argue wit KL. Let him believe what he wants. He doesn't really like to be wrong, so he changes up his words to make it sound like he was right. In my opinion I think Deep Dive is a world. I'm not saying that it is going to be called Deep Dive, i'm just saying I have a feeling that the world in the Deep Dive Trailer will b in the game. People are saying it is just a concept video but Nomura just isn't gonna scrap the whole video because everyone basically saw it and they are gonna wonder who these characters are and what this world is. I could b wrong but this is my opinion.

PS- KL stop tryin to make ur self right by saying "the world isn't gonna b called Deep Dive, so therefore a Deep Dive World isn't gonna b in the game." Your just tryin to make urself sound right. The world isn't gonna end if ur wrong. Chill Out.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Ummmm KL. That is definately an in-game picture. In the picture of the screen, there is no Kairi. In the DD movie, you see Kairi in the screen. That pretty much proves it. DD is a world!! Yes that is now my favorite world!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Twilight means Dusk.

they keep using Deep Dive in scans and it keeps reappearing in some trailers....there has to be something there.....its not in FMV and there arent any characters....it has to be a world man

It's not going ot be called Deep Dive. And THATS MY POINT.

Sorry KL, but you refused to believe the Dusk were Nobodies when it was clearly stated in a scan.
So what if you're proven wrong? It's not the end of the world- certainly not for you, you can probably find enough n00bs to pWn to make you feel good again.

That was after. And the Org. members are nobodies too so I wasn't that wrong.

There's a difference between not jumping to conclusions and being dang stubborn.

Well you people are refering to the world as if the actual world's name is DEEP DIVE.

No offence, but you do have sharp eyes... rgith? Cuz most of the times I agree with you, but now not at all...

Look at the picture.
1: It's a totally different camera angle
2: Less detail than FMV picture
3: First time no character on the screen

All proof that this is actually an ingame picture, and not part of the concept trailer.

The screen shows a city or world, that is inspired of the city from ASAS/DD.

I was just saying >_>

And it could be a cut scene from DD or ASAS >_>

And personally I don't care if the world FROM DD and ASAS is in the game. I just care that people are saying the world is Deep Dive.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Well you people are refering to the world as if the actual world's name is DEEP DIVE.

Of course. What do you expect people to call it? "Place featured in the Deep Dive and Another Side Another Story secret endings world"? Basically, you're saying we shouldn't call the BHK the Blonde Haired Kid because that's not his name?

Just because it's called the Land of Dragons or whatever, does not make "Mulan's World" omgtehwr0ngz.

EDIT:

What the hax?

TheForgottenHeart

Twilight means Dusk.

It's not going ot be called Deep Dive. And THATS MY POINT.

That was after. And the Org. members are nobodies too so I wasn't that wrong.

I was just saying >_>

And personally I don't care if the world FROM DD and ASAS is in the game. I just care that people are saying the world is Deep Dive.

No one said the world is called Deep Dive. We just all say the Deep Dive world because it's from the trailer Deep Dive. There isn't an official name for it and why make up a different name for it when everyone understands when people say the Deep Dive world.

E

Ecstacy

hey this might be a dumb question but why were those concepts called deep dive and another side another story. oh and to clear this idiotic matter up about what the name of the world is or isn't it should just be called the DD world. simple and clean just like the song( don't know where that came from lol)

Brian

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
LordMune said:
Of course. What do you expect people to call it? "Place featured in the Deep Dive and Another Side Another Story secret endings world"? Basically, you're saying we shouldn't call the BHK the Blonde Haired Kid because that's not his name?

Just because it's called the Land of Dragons or whatever, does not make "Mulan's World" omgtehwr0ngz.

No theres a big difference.

BHK is exactly what he is. Deep Dive w/o City says its Deep Dive w/o City which it isn't.

Same for Land of Dragons, Mulan's world, and Ancient China.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
No theres a big difference.

BHK is exactly what he is. Deep Dive w/o City says its Deep Dive w/o City which it isn't.

Same for Land of Dragons, Mulan's world, and Ancient China.

Please allow me to repeat myself; what the hax? Well, I guess we'll go with Place Featured In the Deep Dive and Another Side Another Story Secret Endings World, then.
Stop trying to cover your rear after the fact and get out while the getting is good. XD

EDIT: I'm not trying to be... mean to you, but you chose the wrong topic to be wrong about here. You can do better.

EDIT2: "The BHK", as the abbreviation is used here, implies that there is an entity named "Blonde Haired Kid". This is false. "DD/ASAS World" implies that the World is called DD/ASAS. This is false. False = Correct, for ease of use.

E

Ecstacy

LordMune said:
Please allow me to repeat myself; what the hax? Well, I guess we'll go with Place Featured In the Deep Dive and Another Side Another Story Secret Endings World, then.
Stop trying to cover your rear after the fact and get out while the getting is good. XD

EDIT: I'm not trying to be... mean to you, but you chose the wrong topic to be wrong about here. You can do better.

man you guys realy dont give up do ya. c'mon cant we all hold hands and just sing the beloved kh song which goes a lil something like this

*clears throat*
" dd wolrd my lord, dd world, dd world my lord, dd world!

now don't you feel better lol.

ok now instead of bashing each other on the damn technicalities of a damn name of a damn place can we please just get back on topic. like what you guys think the world will be like and what part it will play in the story.

Brian

Non-Existant One

KL everyone knows that the place isn't called Deep Dive. Like many have said before me it's just easier to call the place DD since we don't know the name. So just give it up and stop explaining stuff we already know. Deep Dive is not the name of the world and your saying we should refer to it as the dark city featured in Deep Dive/Another Side, Another Story instead of just calling it Deep Dive. We understand what your trying to say, but that still wont stop people from calling it what they want. So untill we learn the locations real name we will continue to call it Deep Dive, The Dark city from DD, DD city, whatever floats your boat, Because at the moment it realy doesn't matter what you call it.
As for what I think about it's place in the story. I think that this world will hold great importance and something tells me that it might be one of the last places that you might visit, or at least somewhere in the middle of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back