• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New Images!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X DoubleSunday

there could be a deep dive world. It might not be called deep dive, that was just the name of the trailer but you have NO clue what square is doing so you really can't say what they have done or what they haven't and what they are planning. for all we know there COULD bean incredibles world. I'm not saying there is but jsut for example, you don't know. SO let people dream

cobrar17

realy sora can have different wepons besides t
he keyblades only when he is fused with some one?

i hope that rumor was true that whuld be a lot of fun
having goofy's shiled for a change!

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
When he is fused with Goofy he gets to use 2 keyblades...not a shield and a keyblade.

frubalu

I agree with .:KL:., it looks just like it was a snapshot taken directly from the trailer. One picture and you all are like hungry sharks on a feeding frenzy...one picture doesn't mean anything. I'm not saying a Deep Dive world wouldn't be cool though... :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I know. The point of it all is don't jump to conclusions. In the trailers all they have been doing is taking it directly from the DD and ASAS not KH2.

Or they could have simply got an exclusive pic to talk about the trailer like talking about what happened there in DD

Last edited by a moderator:

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I think its a possibility...It may just all be a misunderstanding, but then again it may not be...

X DoubleSunday

You don't know KL, no one knows but nomura and the square enix team. For all you know, lilo and stitch or incredibles oculd be in it. i'm not saying that's what i think but just for an example, they could put it in. Just in the same way they can put Deep Dive in it, it might not be called deep dive, or maybe it is twilight town at night since it seems like BHK resides there but no one knows until nomura says so don't act like you know man. Let people think what they want unless it is already confirmed. Thanks.

cursed keyblade

this is so awsom. i like the blue form of sora. i wonder what jafar and the other are saying in the scans. can you guys try to translate these for me. but nice job.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
.:KL:. said:
I know. The point of it all is don't jump to conclusions. In the trailers all they have been doing is taking it directly from the DD and ASAS not KH2.

Or they could have simply got an exclusive pic to talk about the trailer like talking about what happened there in DD
No offence, but you do have sharp eyes... rgith? Cuz most of the times I agree with you, but now not at all...

Look at the picture.
1: It's a totally different camera angle
2: Less detail than FMV picture
3: First time no character on the screen

All proof that this is actually an ingame picture, and not part of the concept trailer.

The screen shows a city or world, that is inspired of the city from ASAS/DD.

YoshiAngemon

Patience, Heartless. PATIENCE! Jafar appearing in his human form is basically because of his limitless powers as a Genie! Or have you not SEEN Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar? In KH2, Pete found the Lamp, and released Jafar from his prison. He was able to turn himself into his human form, and he is a better genie than Al's Genie, since Genie is now a free man, who can do what he wants, without a master. And it's not like Pete's gonna make the same mistakes Abis Mal had made.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
.:KL:. said:

That is a bit too far-fetched, IMO.

There's a difference between not jumping to conclusions and being dang stubborn.
Sorry KL, but you refused to believe the Dusk were Nobodies when it was clearly stated in a scan.
So what if you're proven wrong? It's not the end of the world- certainly not for you, you can probably find enough n00bs to pWn to make you feel good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back