• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*New Images!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

we have confirmation!

E

Ecstacy

man i love those tranformations. thanks for the scans man! man mickey is so cool. man i never thought i would say mickey mouse was cool lol.

Brian

saved_by_kairi568

New2Ya said:
OH OH!!!!

Look at the 5th scan!!!! It's.... Deep Dive/ASAS CITY!!!!
Yeah. And it's possible that it could be another world. But this is merely one picture of the city so I could be mistaken. Anyway, thanks for the scans.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Deep Dive is not a world. It's a trailer. Will you people give it up. The world is not going to be called Deep Dive City or Deep Dive therefore there will be no Deep Dive world.

cobrar17

well well well jafer got back to his human forum
i wonder who made the wish for him?

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ya i have to agree wit Cyborg009. the thing shows it all the place in Deep Dive looks like it will be a world in KH2 and the name cant be deep dive or asas

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
.:KL:. said:
Deep Dive is not a world. It's a trailer. Will you people give it up. The world is not going to be called Deep Dive City or Deep Dive therefore there will be no Deep Dive world.

Kl, we call it Deep Dive cuz there is no other name to call it.
Now either you think of a new name for us to name it or..well..we'll keep calling it DD...why not..."Dark Happy Fun Ville of Enchanting Dreams of Darkness and Pie" ?

thats good isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back