• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

these aren't all the screenshots.
btw: WE NEED TRANSLATIONS!!!

that is all

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
27.PNG

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Keyblade416 said:
i wonder where the swcond one is...i think that it is in HB. Cool pics

All those pictures are only from Ancient China ( Mulan ) and the Olympus Coliseum and Underworld ( Hercules ). I think that in some weeks we gonna get two new worlds and pictures of it.

Here is other of the new screenshots.

292eu.jpg

If you see, a unknow apear in Mulan World?. Damm, a organization member is goin to be in each world.

A

Audo

None of those links work for me. Netheir does kh2.co.uk can someone post those pics? without links

~NGD OMEGA~

Dang it, is Lordmune the only one who can read Japanese!? (BTW, Good job pal, you are very clever to learn japanese). I swear, one of these days I am going to get so angry I will teach myself Japanese... We are rabid KH fans people, we should learn this stuff to learn more about KH, and play FINAL MIX!!!

Still the pics are awsome, and that boss looks tough. It said that it was the final boss, but what happened to Shaung yu, the guy with the falcon, isn't he the last boss?

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
your right...we do need to learn japanese...this gets really annoying after a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back