• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

spread your new ideas for KH# and other KH spinoffs here!

mine is that they make a KH! from riku's and mickey's perspectives w/ a co-op mode

trini202

yea u said that in the other thread id love to see what mickey was doing during KH1 and in the beginning of KH2 but its said that Coded and 358/2 will answer alot of those questions

KH3 for the wii

yea u said that in the other thread id love to see what mickey was doing during KH1 and in the beginning of KH2 but its said that Coded and 358/2 will answer alot of those questions

well i wanted to talk more about this in the other thread but it got closed cuz of consle wars

Reina-ali

Shit, i want to know what the freak PLUTO was doing! I swear to god, he's like a roach, appearing out of knowwhere and when you least expect it! They don't need to make a hole game outof it or anything, but insert some cutscenes please! I really want to know what the dog was up to when you couldn't see him, which was like 90% of the time. And where the heck did he go at te end of kh2? Everyone's all happy go lucky, but pluto's still missing! WHAT!?

Awards
About the Pluto thing:

I want to know what happened to that letter he had in CoM, and why Sora and co. gave up chasing him, even though they can all run non-stop in the game.

Anyway, I thought he was with the King in KH1 and KH2, not sure about CoM though.

My ideas:
NO MORE SPIN OFFS. They're going to kills it.
Although I would like a game about what Riku and co. did in KH1 and KH2.

V

V.A.T.13

Pluto is god.

I don't want anymore spin-offs, I just want it to end at KH3 D:

But here's an idea.
A game where you play as either Sora or Kairi and you can date any of the other characters, including the org.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
But here's an idea.
A game where you play as either Sora or Kairi and you can date any of the other characters, including the org.

hahaha. The Sims: Kingdom Hearts.
Jk, I want to know how the rest of the org. members(7-12) were formed. And hopefully that will be explained in 358/2 days. So that's really all I want. I know its not new or anything, but I'm fresh out of new ideas for the day.:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back