• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New HQ Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

Nothing new, really.. Just Higher Quality =X

I Don't know if this has been posted already (Just delete the thread)

Couldnt find a link on where the Pics come from, just saw it sum1 posted in on another site..

1z6a44h.jpg

2v1u4wm.jpg
23i7bwj.jpg

atr1u.jpg

jrviio.jpg
2i0x2p.jpg

1447478.jpg
11vqpv9.jpg

9vjh3d.jpg
2zz496w.jpg

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: New HQ Scans!

These are from Famitsu.com, and they're kinda old but new because it is HQ. :) Thanks for the scans! Too bad they didn't include the HQ pic of where one of Maleficent's lackeys shooting an arrow at Prince Philip while he's on defense.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

thanx for the scans in HQ.

the dragon maleficent vs. aqua scan looks really good.

A

Azrael

Nothing new, really.. Just Higher Quality =X

I Don't know if this has been posted already (Just delete the thread)

Couldnt find a link on where the Pics come from, just saw it sum1 posted in on another site..

1z6a44h.jpg

2v1u4wm.jpg
23i7bwj.jpg

atr1u.jpg

jrviio.jpg
2i0x2p.jpg

1447478.jpg
11vqpv9.jpg

9vjh3d.jpg
2zz496w.jpg

Thanks for the HQ scans. I wish I can cum out rep

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hey, does anyone know what the whole board game thing is 4. (please dont hert me ^^)

You play the board game to get new abilities in this game. xD Basically a minigame is an essential subsystem. There's a themed board for every level, etc etc.You can find out more info on the main page khinsider.com in the translated scan.

darkyo

is just me or the keyblade that aqua is wielding looks different from what i remember?? would they recieve different keychains during the game?? btw nice pics!!!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

These are nice thank you :3

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Damn those screens look sharp. =O master Xehanort looks quite devious

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Hey, does anyone know what the whole board game thing is 4. (please dont hert me ^^)

Its kind of like FF 12's board thing. I assume you get points to move and you move through it getting more abilities and other things.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Its kind of like FF 12's board thing. I assume you get points to move and you move through it getting more abilities and other things.
I think it's more like you move to get points actually, like you seem to take tuns and everything and when you land on spaces you lose or gain points or a character helps you with some ability or osmehting like that and you compete against like the main charcters of that world it looks like. Except in multi-player it looks like you can play it together and compete too. It really reminds me of Mario Party >>; Like seriously.....

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Those were nice pictures. :D And that fight against Maleficent where Prince Philip helps looks cool. I wonder if Philip will be any help.

crazzyBRY

Based on the KH Insider Translation.

the Boardgame is like monopoly =)

Land on an empty space, u can buy the space or leave it..When the person lands on your space, they will give a certain amount of BP.. Everytime you buy a space, you can level it up by paying your BP(max lvl is 5 xD)... the higher the level, the higher BP the opponent gives..

I think, you win the game when you land on the keyhole (Start point) space.. The person who got the highest BP until sum1 landed on the keyhole wins.. I think =)

EDIT: When you get the space, you will be choosen with 3 different things.. The crown, magic hat and the keyblade xD..

i dunno what they do.. so ye =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back