• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Daisuki

Awards
Hello, I'm Ashley, but you can call me Daisuki. I'm a relatively newer KH fan, having only getting into the series a couple years ago. It's quickly become one of my all-time favorite game series.

My favorite game in the franchise is probably a toss-up between 1 and 2. In terms of other interests, I'm a huge Disney (half the reason I got into this franchise in the first place lol) and Nintendo (So glad our boy finally made it to Smash btw) nut

Joined this place to make the wait for KHIV a whole lot easier. Hoping for some meaningful discussion with y'all.

Soldier

Awards
Hello, I'm Ashley, but you can call me Daisuki. I'm a relatively newer KH fan, having only getting into the series a couple years ago. It's quickly become one of my all-time favorite game series.

My favorite game in the franchise is probably a toss-up between 1 and 2. In terms of other interests, I'm a huge Disney (half the reason I got into this franchise in the first place lol) and Nintendo (So glad our boy finally made it to Smash btw) nut

Joined this place to make the wait for KHIV a whole lot easier. Hoping for some meaningful discussion with y'all.
Good to see another person has joined the hype train, Welcome Mrs. Daisuki, I like your profile picture, where is it from?

Your toss up between them is a common struggle amongst fans. I've personally been biased towards 1, though that stems from nostalgia. I look forward to reading some of your thoughts on the franchise. If you need someone to explain the convoluted story, I'm your man.

Daisuki

Awards
Good to see another person has joined the hype train, Welcome Mrs. Daisuki, I like your profile picture, where is it from?
It's fanart of MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven Fever. I'd link, but it's DeviantArt, so I'm just gonna air on the side of caution there, lol.

Your toss up between them is a common struggle amongst fans. I've personally been biased towards 1, though that stems from nostalgia.
Yeah, it's pretty tough to pick. The two have pretty big pros and cons that kinda balance each other out.

1 has that initial sense of awe and magic and is pretty tight pacing wise, but it's platforming and stuff has aged like milk.

2 has a lot more refined gameplay and a probably a tighter set of worlds, but the three hour Roxas prologue can make it a pain to replay, lol.

Anywho, looking forward to seeing you around!

Soldier

Awards
It's fanart of MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven Fever. I'd link, but it's DeviantArt, so I'm just gonna air on the side of caution there, lol.

Yeah, it's pretty tough to pick. The two have pretty big pros and cons that kinda balance each other out.

1 has that initial sense of awe and magic and is pretty tight pacing wise, but it's platforming and stuff has aged like milk.

2 has a lot more refined gameplay and a probably a tighter set of worlds, but the three hour Roxas prologue can make it a pain to replay, lol.

Anywho, looking forward to seeing you around!
Ah, it looks adorable either way, I assume you don't look like it IRL?

The platforming never really bothered me, if anything it was revolutionary for its time and still is to this day. I guess it can be a bit irritating but once you get high jump and glide, it's pretty easy to navigate.

I hate having to play through the Roxas prologue, it's a drag and I wish they gave you the option to skip it once you beat the game once. It's not like a lot really changes save for the items and scarce equipment you can get.

Daisuki

Awards
Ah, it looks adorable either way, I assume you don't look like it IRL?
I wish
The platforming never really bothered me, if anything it was revolutionary for its time and still is to this day. I guess it can be a bit irritating but once you get high jump and glide, it's pretty easy to navigate.
Idk, even for games of it's day, it seems a bit rough. Which is kinda funny when you remember the entire game was made on the aspect of Square wanting to do a 3d game after seeing Mario 64 and the like. But hey, I'm glad you're able to find some enjoyment out of it, haha

Back