• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Peri16

Hi you can all me Peri, I'm new here to KHinsider but I've been playing Kingdom Hearts games for years now! I'd come here for information from time to time but I decided to get more involved here. I am a college student who loves Kingdom Hearts, Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Gravity Falls, ans Disney. I love playing video games, I'm really into story based games like the KH series. I also enjoy writing stories that are very character driven. In college I'm a fine Arts major hoping to become a animator! The first KH game I played was KH2 and for a number of reasons it's my favorite game of the series but I love them all, like no joke I instantly fell in love with this series. So my favorite character is Axel but Sora is my precious son! My favorite villain is Xemnas and I actually met his voice actor Paul St. Peter! I love most of the KH characters especially Riku, Aqua, Kairi, and Roxas. My least favorite character is Larxene and my favorite organization 13 member not counting Axel or Roxas is Xigbar! Well there you have it, I didn't want to make this too long but I'm happy to be here!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hi Peri16! Nice to meet you :)

tenor.gif

Seadrin

Awards
WELCOME! So awesome to have you here!

Have a lot fun, enjoy!

Back