• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hi all,

So I'm Sean. I'm 25 and from California. I've been playing KH since the first one came out on PS2. It was actually the reason I got a PS2. I confess, I've never played the Final Fantasies, and my reason for getting Kingdom Hearts was for the Disney side, but I do really like the characters in the games. I finally got the Final Mix versions of the games and am working on completing them as much as I can on Beginner (because there is no way I'm doing Garden of Assemblage, Lingering Will, or the Birth by Sleep secret bosses again on Critical). But ya... anyway, I grew up loving the Disney villains. Maleficent was always my favorite. I bet you can guess my favorite Kingdom Hearts world... ya... the name looks funky because I couldn't add one more letter. Haha.

Since everyone's so fond of favorites, I'll list some Kingdom Hearts favorites so you can get to know my style:
Overall character: Maleficent and the Evil Queen
World: Enchanted Dominion and the Dwarf Woodlands
Game: Birth by Sleep - Final Mix
Organization 13 member: Marluxia
Good Disney character: King Mickey
Crush: Demyx, Axel, Terra, and Hayner
Disney movie: Hmm.. tough. Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, Sword in the Stone, Black Cauldron, Jungle Book
Worlds I would like to see in KH: Sword and the Stone, Black Cauldron, Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians... I'd definitely wanna see Pinocchio's village but I'm not 100% sure that's not in DDD (haven't played)
Biggest KH regret: Not getting to play DDD after seeing it has Hunchback and Pleasure Island :'(
Fun fact: I named my kitty after Duchess in Aristocats <3. I named my dog Roxy, but after watching Sword in the Stone again, I started calling her Mim. Then it turned more into Meeeeeeeeehm. Now I can't stop calling her that. It's been years. She doesn't even respond to Roxy anymore.

Anyways, hi! Nice to be here. Maybe I'll see people around at the Disney Expo since they're showing KH3. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, enchanteDominion! C: It's so awesome to meet a fan of the Aristocats. I loved that movie when I was a kid. Anyhow, there's plenty to do on the forum and many people to meet around here! I hope you have fun looking forward to the Disney Expo coming up soon!

If you're stuck on anything, please check out the FAQ. And if you still need help, feel free to ask one of us and we'll be happy to help you out. C:

Back