• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

New here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UmbraTsuki

Awards
Website
nebulaeknight.tumblr.com
  • 15th Anniversary
Hey, I'm new here. I joined a couple days ago...I found the site while searching for Kingdom Hearts stuff (it's my latest obsession, ever since I finished 358/2 days). I've only played 358/2 days and KH 1, though...-.-
I love music, anime, manga, writing/reading, drawing, etc.
And...I hope to make some new friends here, talk to people, etc...
^_^
~Umbra~

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Awards
Hey!!

Welcome to KHI, Tsuki! If you're not sure on something, take a look at the FAQ or the stickied threads. And if you want to chat, I'll be around! :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums~
I hope one day you'll have a chance to play the other KH games.

Kiwi +

I'm done here. See ya! c:
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Hello and Welcome! Have a nice time here and read the FAQ if you need help! See ya around! :D

Axens

Banned
Awards
Hi, and welcome to the forums. Hope you can have a wonderful time here and post lots. Looking forward to seeing you ^_^

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hey, I'm new here. I joined a couple days ago...I found the site while searching for Kingdom Hearts stuff (it's my latest obsession, ever since I finished 358/2 days). I've only played 358/2 days and KH 1, though...-.-
I love music, anime, manga, writing/reading, drawing, etc.
And...I hope to make some new friends here, talk to people, etc...
^_^
~Umbra~
Welcome to KHI! Hope you have a great time and happy posting!

Kiwi +

I'm done here. See ya! c:
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Welcome!Have a nice stay here and post lots! see ya around! :)