• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

Hey all, Im new here! Tryin to find friends so im not lonley:D haha im contributing as much as i can =P i love KH2 and advent children its over when they both come out in eng lolll kk thanks bye!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This need to be in the New-Members section, lemme go get a Mod to move it, and welcome to the site by the way =D

Well, since this has been moved to the New-Members section, I guess I'll give you my introduction:

No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

Be sure to check out this thread to learn what the various username colors and title's mean:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32756

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
This need to be in the New-Members section, lemme go get a Mod to move it, and welcome to the site by the way =D

Well, since this has been moved to the New-Members section, I guess I'll give you my introduction:

No spamming (Which includes posting twice or more times in a row, pointless comments that don't contribute to the topic, excess flaming or swearing, and spam topics)

Don't feel compelled to post a lot, because post count does not necessarily make you better. Post at your own pace, and don't let others discourage you because they have more posts than you, because having a high post count does not make them better

And overall have a good time. Visit the chat, hang out in the forum insanity, join a Roleplay, play the RPG, or read a fanfiction. Do whatever to have fun, so long as it is within reason

I am part of the staff, and one of the moderators of this section, so feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns

Be sure to check out this thread to learn what the various username colors and title's mean:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32756

Moderator? Since When?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Since about...I dunno, how long has it been? 2 weeks ago?

Yeah, go ahead and check the bottom of the section under 'Moderators'. I'm Staff (working on the RPG0, and I Mod the New-Members section.

Any other questions, jsut private message me, i don't want to spam up this guys thread =D

Akemi

Hey...I'm a moddie to ;_;.
Anyhow, welcome to the forums my little bucket of sunshine o-o!

Here's another lowdown of some of the rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts or for Riku o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^^;.

I am one of the mods of this section, so if you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.
Have a great time at our 'special' forums o.o

C

cam ron 77

heya sora, i like the stars in your username, thats cool. welcome.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ehh, you know the drill, guy isn't new any more, threads old, no need to welcdome the guy after he being here for almsot a month

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back