• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sdog

Awards
Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker on the site for the past year or so and finally got around to making an account. Love the Kingdom Hearts series along with many other titles and looking forward to interacting with y'all.

Take it easy. :cool:

Awards
Welcome, welcome, welcome~
Hope you enjoy your stay.
You'll be with us forever~
Hip, hip, hip, hooray~

:D Welcome to KHI, Sdog! I hope you have fun! Follow the rules, Make friends, etc. We're very glad to have you here!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Hey, welcome! Even though I already said that elsewhere. I hope you have a faaaantastic time here.

Be good and listen to the mods and act variously pleasant and horrid towards everyone else depending on how they treat you and you'll get along just fine. :3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Welcome to Khinsider! Best place to be if you want to avoid KH:DDD spoilers!

seriously though, have fun and enjoy.

Shawty

Awards
Welcome to the forums, read the rules and have a great time on here ^.^ (I'm sure you will. Everyone does.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Welcome to the forum, make sure to check out all we offer, since we're in no way limited to just Kingdom Hearts discussion. Any questions you might have about roleplaying can be thrown my way, since I'm the main moderator over there~

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker on the site for the past year or so and finally got around to making an account. Love the Kingdom Hearts series along with many other titles and looking forward to interacting with y'all.

this. Why so many lurkers? I saw this site like twice and joined. What is with all these people??? anywho welcome!

etc
etc
etc

Back