• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new guy here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey there, welcome to KHI. I hope you'll enjoy your stay!!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
there are lots of friendlt people and oh boy if you want drama then yo ucame to the right place. and th enames SKX just pm me and we shall be friends.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
A little drama theres nothing but drama in this forum and i hope that you enjoy it while your here.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Welcome to KHINSIDER forums, please enjoy your stay. If you need any help, go to the Newb Adoption Agency. :D And or ask other members, admins, and or mods for help! Read the rules and post daily when you can!

fireflame

I know i've only been here less than a day but i already may be leaving soon. here's why: i made a thread about RF Online and looked 3 pages for it in the section. I didn't see one, so i put a help thread about it up. And then:

Dear fireflame,

You have received a warning at KHInsider.com Forums.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

http://forums.khinsider.com/general-...e-posting.html

Apparently you forgot to read this thread or you clearly think you're above the rules.

Anyway, you made a thread about RF online when there was already a popular RF thread made:

http://forums.khinsider.com/general-...ce-online.html

Your post has been merged with this thread, and you have been warned.

Tip: Use the search function next time.

Don't let this little mishap happen again.
-------

Original Post:
http://forums.khinsider.com/general-...ml#post3177364

Quote:
what is RF Online and what is it about?

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

Perfect example of what happens when you're a member of a site's rivals. And i know i'm not above the rules, i just wanted some help. This is also an example of why i'm starting to hate people. Plus, how was i supposed to know that RP stood for Rising Force.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

This has nothing to do with what site you are from. While it may seem a bit harsh, members have made it a habit of ignoring the rules around here.

So please, just wait a little longer, and I'm sure you'll find something that you like here.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I know i've only been here less than a day but i already may be leaving soon. here's why: i made a thread about RF Online and looked 3 pages for it in the section. I didn't see one, so i put a help thread about it up. And then:

Dear fireflame,

You have received a warning at KHInsider.com Forums.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

http://forums.khinsider.com/general-...e-posting.html

Apparently you forgot to read this thread or you clearly think you're above the rules.

Anyway, you made a thread about RF online when there was already a popular RF thread made:

http://forums.khinsider.com/general-...ce-online.html

Your post has been merged with this thread, and you have been warned.

Tip: Use the search function next time.

Don't let this little mishap happen again.
-------

Original Post:
http://forums.khinsider.com/general-...ml#post3177364

Quote:
what is RF Online and what is it about?

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

Perfect example of what happens when you're a member of a site's rivals. And i know i'm not above the rules, i just wanted some help. This is also an example of why i'm starting to hate people. Plus, how was i supposed to know that RP stood for Rising Force.

Dude, cmon. Stay on KHI. You cant leave just yet.

fireflame

i'm pretty chill, but i cannot stand bullcrap. so i'll give this site more chance. It just seems like whenever i get on a site, people ban me for one mistake. i know how important the rules are, i have my own site.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
lmfao.

If you want to leave, no one's going to stop you. Regardless, all this talk of "being tired of bullcrap" is a load of shit, and to see you whining and complaining about it isn't going to help matters either.

You made a duplicate thread, which I do not tolerate. It has become a rather annoying issue as of late, so it has to be dealt with. Anyway, I don't know you're bitching about it, it's just a warning. In fact, if I were you, I'd consider yourself lucky, as it wasn't long after your warning that I decided to up the punishments for breaking said rule.

I know it's harsh, but as I said, it has become an annoying issue as of late.

Protip: Use the search function next time.

And lastly, whining and bitching about it on the forums won't help matters (in fact, it has made me more apathetic to the entire matter). You already sent a PM to me, and all you had to do was wait for my reply. No need to whine about it here.

And to say you have your own site, lmao.

fireflame

you know Cursed, dude, this is NOT helping. I would vent here, but i don't want to piss of a mod or admin, because they will destroy you, because i have been there. And my site is pretty good, not as sophisticated as this but it is still a site.

I'm not trying to turn anyone against anyone or start shit, and i can understand your anger, but just remember, I"M STILL NEW HERE. Give me some time to adjust.

A

Azrael

Welcome to KHInsider Forums, best ****ing website for all your Kingdom Hearts needs and fetishes, Ill be your KHInsider buddy!

Back