• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new gba KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I feel bad for those big kh fans that don't have a gba and all of those other systems so i really think that kh should stick to one system from now on, PS2.

Why feel bad? They will get to play on the PS2 later and by the time 2008 hits. The PS2 will more and likely be dead.. S007 is the last year for the PS2((I think anyway))

KH3 will be the next gen. Wii, PS3, or 360.. It won't be the PS2..

Heartless_Hero

...i dont think they need anouther handheld KH game

i agree. I would like to see a Wii or another ps2. i wouldn't like an xbox or ps3. game cube wouldn't be so bad, but i would stick with the ps2. much better graphics and i like the fact that it's like watching a movie!:thumbup:

JMO

Last edited:

OmegaRaptor

it is not going to be on ps2. likely to be for ps3 however. by the time kh3 comes out ps2 will be outdated.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wii, I hope. Anyway... I hope they make hand-helds. It makes the wait easier.

JackTheDestroyer

People are talking about the "expensive" factor. Do you honestly know how cheap it is to manufacture video games, probably not nearly as much as you think. But I think they should scale down Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2, if I could play Kingdom Hearts on my PSP, it'd be great. What's better than portable KH? I doubt that they'll make another one for the GBA or DS, I could see why they made CoM, to fill in the gaps between KH and KH2. But creating something completely new......is better left off with the main consoles. And on a side note, I hope that in the future, that KH games will expand to other consoles, cause.....I really don't want to drop $600 on a PS3, when I can play it on my current, $250, Wii.

OmegaRaptor

gameboy advance is outdated. currently its the ds and psp(i'd hope for ds) but u neva know. maybe nintendo will make a new type of gameboy(we've seen color and advance but maybe another is yet to come).

Heartless_Hero

... And on a side note, I hope that in the future, that KH games will expand to other consoles, cause.....I really don't want to drop $600 on a PS3, when I can play it on my current, $250, Wii.

this is where i disagree. I don't want to have to buy a whole new console just to play 1 video game. that's why i think it might be too early for a KH game to come out on ps3 or Wii. i think they should wait a few years at LEAST to make a game for a different console. square enix should know that nobody would pay hundreds of dollars just to keep playing their game. I myself would rather stay with the ps2 because i own it(and i doubt i'm the only one who feels this way)! besides, i already got used to the controls on the ps2 controller, and if they were to make a game for say....and xbox or Wii, it would feel so wierd and messed up. I get used to things very quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back