• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

The guys sucks lol :) It's pretty cool and smooth!! I really love it. Thanks very much! This certainly satisfies my hunger for KH3D! Now we want Sora!! :x

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Wow...the guy playing it absolutely sucked. He died so many times! I'm sad they didn't show off the nodes I heard from the various impressions I read. I thought they were the two dots on the bottom screen, but then realized they belonged to Riku's two companions.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Just out of curiosity. When Riku's keyblade extended like Bladecharge, was he Linking with a partner or are there command styles? A really like the graphics and the the partners appear much better than I had thought. However, can someone tell me which symbol is on the back of Riku's vest? I couldn't see it too clearly and I was curious if his partners had that same emblem as well. Lastly, I couldn't help but notice that the area Riku fought in was quite desolate and barren and that dissapoints me a bit as I wanted the worlds to be more open.

the enemies have the pointy symbol
riku, the companions, and i am assuming sora, have the rounded one

Capture-3.png

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
... Oh crap.

I just realized that Riku's fighting during the Burning of Notre Dame.

(And I'm sorry if anyone noticed that before me)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Keep in mind this IS a Beta build for a game show. They still have time to add things and they may have dummied things out to keep the focus on various parts of the game for now.

And, well, it's also in the middle of a cathedral. I'm not sure how often people will be there anyway. ( I know there were some in the movie but...)

As nice as NPCs are, I don't necessarily need them. The worlds were definitely lonely, but they were also quite open which I didn't like either. In the first scene you see, Riku is fighting in a big square, and besides the tents at the edge of the area, there is only one or two tents in the actual square. You'd think if it was a festival there would be more. That is what I want (like the Bazaar in Agrabah KH2)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
As nice as NPCs are, I don't necessarily need them. The worlds were definitely lonely, but they were also quite open which I didn't like either. In the first scene you see, Riku is fighting in a big square, and besides the tents at the edge of the area, there is only one or two tents in the actual square. You'd think if it was a festival there would be more. That is what I want (like the Bazaar in Agrabah KH2)
Yes, but if this IS taking place during the burning of Paris, then it's kinda justified. They're all running for their lives.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I like how Riku swings his Keyblade engulfed in dark and then light.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yo, Paris is burning. I highly doubt they have time to celebrate when they are running from the inferno.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
does anyone think that we will be getting soras anytime soon? also it did look a little bit too open, i love the big areas but it needs more stuff in the open area. i havent seen hunchback of notre dame so i cant really relate to this world too much. on a side note the enemies looked to be a little bit difficult to take down, unless riku used a command, otherwise normal attacks didnt do all that much damage on them

kupo1121

Awards
Yes, but if this IS taking place during the burning of Paris, then it's kinda justified. They're all running for their lives.
Yo, Paris is burning. I highly doubt they have time to celebrate when they are running from the inferno.

Then it would make even more sense for the tents to be left everywhere since everyone just ran for their lives. Even if there are no NPCs, the square should have been filled with more tents and left over remnants of the festival (unless janitors decided to cleansweep the town before running away lol). The game still has much develop left to it, but I do hope the areas aren't so open...it makes the world feel more lonely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I feel like since we are in the cathedral, there should be pews somewhere...I don't really remember seeing any. *watches video again*

Then it would make even more sense for the tents to be left everywhere since everyone just ran for their lives. Even if there are no NPCs, the square should have been filled with more tents and left over remnants of the festival (unless janitors decided to cleansweep the town before running away lol). The game still has much develop left to it, but I do hope the areas aren't so open...it makes the world feel more lonely.

If I remember correctly, most of the square was cleared of the tents so they could burn Esmerelda.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
does anyone think that we will be getting soras anytime soon? also it did look a little bit too open, i love the big areas but it needs more stuff in the open area. i havent seen hunchback of notre dame so i cant really relate to this world too much. on a side note the enemies looked to be a little bit difficult to take down, unless riku used a command, otherwise normal attacks didnt do all that much damage on them

its a demo the guys proably played fast to see as much content, skipping leveling up opps and might not pre prepared to fight the stronger set of monters that boss was hard for him

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's cool; so we were right about Riku and Sora having those new symbols as their emblems. :3
This game looks so colourful, holy crap.

kupo1121

Awards
If I remember correctly, most of the square was cleared of the tents so they could burn Esmerelda.

[video=youtube;bFDBJt2d5hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFDBJt2d5hw[/video]

It seems that you are right, it was quite empty as you can see in the scene. However, I want to see the stake, flames, SOMETHING!! lol

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
its a demo the guys proably played fast to see as much content, skipping leveling up opps and might not pre prepared to fight the stronger set of monters that boss was hard for him

so ur saying maybe he just wasnt prepared enough to fight the enemies? i was hoping that they were stronger and harder to kill so the game wouldnt be so easy.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I really dont think anyone would be dancing at the time of a witch burning. I want to know how the new slider for the 3ds is going to fit in with this game.

Off-Topic: Was I the only one singing frollo's Hellfire while watching Riku fight in the middle of the cathedral?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so ur saying maybe he just wasnt prepared enough to fight the enemies? i was hoping that they were stronger and harder to kill so the game wouldnt be so easy.

easyness varies person to person if you choose to grind early in the game it will come easy but doing a level one run is hard we also dont know was seting the game is on mabey its crtical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back