• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Game on Kingdom Hearts II: Proud Mode, just for fun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Xigbar on proud mode...hard...very very hard
be prepared, have lots of recovery itens, pacience and try not to smash your tv when you hear:
"RELOAD!" D:

omg
I learned a valuable lesson from a YouTube video fight walkthrough on Xigbar.

I can't believe I never thought of it before, but whenever Xiggy starts shooting multiple lasers at you, use REFLECT. srsly. For the longest time, I thought Reflect was useless. Instead, it turned out to be a life saver.

Silfarion

That Demyx battle was a bitch. I don't remember how many times it took me to beat him either.

LOL, rly? I didn't see demyx or xaldin that hard. Yeah, they're quite annoying, but they didn't kick my ass. It only took once for me to beat them out of their league.

Lelio

I can't believe I never thought of it before, but whenever Xiggy starts shooting multiple lasers at you, use REFLECT. srsly. For the longest time, I thought Reflect was useless. Instead, it turned out to be a life saver.

oh...my...god... why didn't I ever think of that??? DDD:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, I also attempted to do this yesterday but I was so annoyed with the stupid amount of cut-scenes I got to the Station of Awakening, saved and turned it off.

KH1 Expert Mode is waaay harder.

tomasmccann

Awards
Jafar genie was a pain for me. Did i even beat him on proud mode?
At the moment i am trying to beat the game on critical mode at level 1. So far, it took me 5 tries to beat the doorlock monster thing in beast's castle. Phew.

Koti

Website
www.facebook.com
Woah, by the sounds of Proud mode it's extremely hard. I suck at Standard mode so it's definatly gonna be MEGA tough for me.

I find Xaldin quite easy... but as for Demyx and Xigbar, it took me hours.

Thanks for the tip. I would of never thought of that.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
He wasn't THAT hard actually.

Just had to have epic dodging skills.

epic dodging skills [2]
if you didn't have it before that battle... you'll get them xD

Reflect also helps a lot. A LOT. I don't know why I found out about this so late. I used to think that Reflect was useless, but wow, it really does help bounce off enemy attacks. This is extremely helpful in the Xigbar battle, once he starts shouting "RELOAD!" the bullets will rebound back to him!

Just gotta have right timing, that's all. Or keep on smashing the button to continuously cast Reflect and hope it rebounds the attack at the right time, lol.

Apollo

Silver Member
Proud mode is for pussies. The real men play critical.

Ventuskeyblade

well im going to play birth by sleep on critical mode. thats the hardest level and US is getting it!!!! yay!

-Roxas-XIII-

Kingdom Hearts 1 on Expert is harder than 2 on Proud, although Final Mix 2 on Critical is harder than 1 on Expert
And playing a LV1 playthrough on Critical is just suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back