• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New gal here :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
hey everyone! im new here :) . well i dont know if you would consider me new. ive actually had this account for over a year. i just never said anything cause i was busy with other stuff.. plus i like to observe and read before i jump into any conversations. anyways, i decided its time to start talking since kh2 is on its way. and i just wanted to introduce myself.

just so ya know. my real name is stacy..obviously. im 16. i absolutely love KH in all aspects. and most square enix games. (FF <3) and i cannot wait till KH2 comes out!! gawd we've waited too long lol.

well i hope to see you guys around! :)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Stacy huh? Welcome to KHI forums, stacy27. I like people who read everything instead of just posting like a n00b. You're cool. PM me if you want to be friends and dont forget to read the sticky notes at the begining of each forum.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hi, glad you've decided to become an active member. PM me if you want and hopefully I'll see you around.

Akemi

Must...not...try...to...move...thread...for...no good reason :/.
Anyhow, welcome to the forums my little bucket of sunshine o-o!

Here's another lowdown of some of the rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts or for Riku o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^_^.

I am one of the mods of this section, so if you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.
Have a great time at these 'special' forums o.o

C

cam ron 77

stacy27 said:
gawd we've waited too long lol

You said it. =/

3 years! and now its only 3 months away,( U.S, that is ) heck yes.

welcome to da forums.

Last edited:
Back