• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New funny video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultamaSora

That was hilarious and anyone who says different i will kill u with my bakyard key

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Oddly enough, I enjoyed that. It was funny, but nothing extreme. It choked a giggle out of me, especially the music video and how they started? LOL. It was ok, but the animation was a liiiiiittle...wierd looking.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I got confused several times trying to understand what Donald was saying....o_O....and the subtitles kept getting cut off....and the dancing has scarred me for life.....O_O...overall it was funny!! ^_^ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! lol

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Guys, keep posting here because some n00b is raiding the forums randomly and I hope that he isnt a premium member by the end of the night. ;) Most topics are getting lost, situation is critical, banning seems worth it.

Keyblade-Master-

Gosh that was fun!!!! and i have a question i hope someone can help me where do i get flash shockwave player i downloaded the video but i cant see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back