• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don’t see it on desktop ;A;
I can provide hourly updates of your post count, if you want?

59800672_826112927747316_3220257614004748288_n.png

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Can we please remove the Avengers Endgame spoiler warning now? The movie has already finished its theatrical run in a bunch of places.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Can we please remove the Avengers Endgame spoiler warning now? The movie has already finished its theatrical run in a bunch of places.
I agree, but technically it is getting a re-release in theaters with extras. At least shorten the message. And if you haven't seen the movie already then too bad.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Is the solid blue KHI trademark header going to be updated any time soon to something Kingdom Hearts related? A forum I was on years ago (non-KH related) had the option to pick the theme for the header based on the characters. Maybe there can be different themes available for the header based on which character you choose? If you do this, can you please let the first round of headers include Roxas and Xion?

Thanks!

okhi12

Awards
Sorry for posting this here, but I'm tired of the spam threads flooding the 'recent discussion topics' section of the main page every few weeks. I'm not the only one, right?
Even when those threads are closed they keep appearing there, and that's annoying because that section is useful as a shortcut to the forums and recent threads which are more likely to have new comments.
I know there is not much that can be done about it, but maybe there should be a limit on the successive number of threads that can be created by the same user in a short period of time in order to avoid this.

Edmunds

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for posting this here, but I'm tired of the spam threads flooding the 'recent discussion topics' section of the main page every few weeks. I'm not the only one, right?
Even when those threads are closed they keep appearing there, and that's annoying because that section is useful as a shortcut to the forums and recent threads which are more likely to have new comments.
I know there is not much that can be done about it, but maybe there should be a limit on the successive number of threads that can be created by the same user in a short period of time in order to avoid this.
I've fixed this, was a little coding error on my part, thank you for notifying me of it.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So, just cause I'm curious, how long has this whole spam thread thing been going on? How does one even go about creating bots on forums like these? Do you think this will remain a regular occurrence for the foreseeable future?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, just cause I'm curious, how long has this whole spam thread thing been going on? How does one even go about creating bots on forums like these? Do you think this will remain a regular occurrence for the foreseeable future?

We've always had bots but on the old forum software we had made it so users whose first posts had links were thrown into an approval bin, which was how we were able to keep users from having to see bots. Now that we don't have that, they can easily post. We'll look into a method to keep them from cropping up.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
We've always had bots but on the old forum software we had made it so users whose first posts had links were thrown into an approval bin, which was how we were able to keep users from having to see bots. Now that we don't have that, they can easily post. We'll look into a method to keep them from cropping up.
I see. That's unfortunate, but your hard work behind the scenes is always appreciated. Thank you to all the Staff for keeping this forum clean everyday. ^^

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Wow things have really changed around! First impressions are good 👍

Back