• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
2) Also, any chance we could expand user titles? Longer user titles drop to a second line. Basically, I just want to see my user title on one line.

Example:

I want to see this ✧ Radiance & Shadow ✧ instead of ✧ Radiance
& Shadow ✧
Same with usernames please! Mine goes into the second line.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yes, XenForo compresses avatars. I’m looking around to see if I can fix that problem.

For now, yes, avatars will be the same size.

Let me get to a laptop and let me see if I can fix it for you

Ah I see. Hey, thanks. No rush at all.

Also, I'm digging the dark style.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't appear to be activated yet. Right now it just makes them disappear and there doesn't seem to be customization options in the account settings for how ignored users' posts are treated.
It is active on both web and mobile. I just had a check.

yBJCJ9f.jpg

NRTr5Jm.png

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
ah thanks! that's not where i expected it to be (figured it would be where their post was, or a toggleable option in menus) so i totally missed it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I added a sticky divider for your viewing pleasure. That was both the easiest and hardest thing I've ever done only because I had no idea where to edit the CSS for that so I just kept searching in each template until I got lucky.

Edmunds

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I added a sticky divider for your viewing pleasure. That was both the easiest and hardest thing I've ever done only because I had no idea where to edit the CSS for that so I just kept searching in each template until I got lucky.
Whoa, I was actually doing the exact same thing THIS MINUTE o_O

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'll have to ask around to see if someone can mimic old Malango later on and make me a bigger Garnet avatar, but not upset :) (I'm sure I can find that old screen.)

(If you didn't know, a British guy who called himself Malango from the RPGamer forums made me my sig/avvy set years ago; I've just never bothered to change them and they follow me whereever I go.)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
They don’t show on mobile. I’ll check if it’s a setting users have to enable themselves or if it’s something we have to put into the software.

Yeah, I was on my mobile when I saw this change for the first time. I'm honestly impressed, the transition's been really seamless.

What are the new maximum dimensions for profile pictures?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I was on my mobile when I saw this change for the first time. I'm honestly impressed, the transition's been really seamless.

What are the new maximum dimensions for profile pictures?

Not going to give a definitive size yet. We are trying to fix some display issues atm. Aiming for max 200px so everybody feels special 8D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So if different avatar sizes aren't a thing anymore does this mean the different User Ranks will get another gimmick/reward to differentiate them or get removed altogether (which would also mean everyone can have a custom title).

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
There! Like the new one guys? Got someone on a gamer group on Discord to help me out since I did kinda want it to match.

I'll try to get a better shot from FF9PC later but that fixes that.

Anyway here's to hoping we can get the rest of the stuff fixed up and spiff soon enough, and not me muttering ow, that upsized avatar looks butt-ugly.. Tho huge avatars are NICE.

I mean, I'm hoping for the awards back and stuff like that. ^^ Maybe add icons for gamertags and also for Discord, since only Skype is left of the old-skool instant messengers.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Whoa, I was actually doing the exact same thing THIS MINUTE o_O
Haha. Erm it also seems smilies are broken, but this seems like a minor thing.

My avatar is big and my username is on one line. Hell yeah, baby!
Woo! Love it! It looks super clean now.

Yes, and pardon the compression rn~
All good in the hood.

Not going to give a definitive size yet. We are trying to fix some display issues atm. Aiming for max 200px so everybody feels special 8D
This is actually great. So much more room now for bigger and detailed avatars!

Phantom

I like how big the avatars are now. Decided to switch mine to a new one, I had the last one for over an year.

Meow Wow

Awards
I like the bigger avatars. It personally makes it easier to identify who's posting.

Everything's coming along very nicely!

Back