• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You can always make a circle icon though. Anyone who doesn't want that has to severely decrease their dimensions. People voting for circles are really just voting for less options. Hitlers, the lot of you.
The system doesn't seem to accept transparent images though so any attempt to make a circle avatar leaves it with a square-white border.
It'd be neat if there was a way for user to simply select if they wanted a square or a circle when uploading or something though.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The system doesn't seem to accept transparent images though so any attempt to make a circle avatar leaves it with a square-white border.
It'd be neat if there was a way for user to simply select if they wanted a square or a circle when uploading or something though.

But it's also just as easy to make a circular frame in whatever image editing software you use copying the forum colors. It's still the better option, transparent or not.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Hm. The ignore system is interesting. Ignoring someone removes their posts (to the point where it looks like they were never even made, not like the old system where you could choose to expand their post if you want) but it also removes any quotes of their posts from other posts. Which means if someone replied to a bunch of people, it just removes that one person's quote, but the rest of the text is the same, making it look like their text in response to that quote is now directed to someone else, with no indication that a quote was removed. Hm..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hm. The ignore system is interesting. Ignoring someone removes their posts (to the point where it looks like they were never even made, not like the old system where you could choose to expand their post if you want) but it also removes any quotes of their posts from other posts. Which means if someone replied to a bunch of people, it just removes that one person's quote, but the rest of the text is the same, making it look like their text in response to that quote is now directed to someone else, with no indication that a quote was removed. Hm..
It’s a wonderful feature!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's nice if you really want to pretend a user doesn't exist.
Which is why I’m so excited for it. It has made my life so much more better on resetera. Putting those members on ignore has really saved my sanity.

Edit: unless the option hasn’t been activated yet, you can still choose to see ignored member posts in threads you’re viewing.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Titling spoiler boxes don't work. Tried to while fixing one of my threads.

By the why, I love that we're now informed about threads being moved! :D

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Its a tad annoying clicking the home button at the top and it taking you to the KHInsider home webpage rather than the Forum home.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Its a tad annoying clicking the home button at the top and it taking you to the KHInsider home webpage rather than the Forum home.
Well, I mean, it IS the home page where we post news, game information, and our extensive galleries. It’s only fitting for a link to be made and be called home.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Would it be possible to add horizontal lines back as an option in posts?

Also, the limit for a post is 10,000 characters. Could this be increased? I just tried editing one of my oneshots to get rid of the apostrophe/quotation/etc weird markups and now it won't let me save the changes because the post is over that limit.

(also the ability to edit our thread titles?)

Edit: unless the option hasn’t been activated yet, you can still choose to see ignored member posts in threads you’re viewing.
Doesn't appear to be activated yet. Right now it just makes them disappear and there doesn't seem to be customization options in the account settings for how ignored users' posts are treated.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Well, I mean, it IS the home page where we post news, game information, and our extensive galleries. It’s only fitting for a link to be made and be called home.
Totally understand...
It just a change... I was used to clicking on the KHI banner to get back to the home page of the forum, so with it gone my first reaction was to click on home.

Just realized that clicking on forums gets you back to the forum homepage.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
1) I feel like image quality in avatars got worse? Uploading a new avatar takes away the image quality.
2) Also, any chance we could expand user titles? Longer user titles drop to a second line. Basically, I just want to see my user title on one line.

Example:

I want to see this ✧ Radiance & Shadow ✧ instead of ✧ Radiance
& Shadow ✧

3) So is everyone going to have the same avatar size now?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1) I feel like image quality in avatars got worse? Uploading a new avatar takes away the image quality.
2) Also, any chance we could expand user titles? Longer user titles drop to a second line. Basically, I just want to see my user title on one line.

Example:

I want to see this ✧ Radiance & Shadow ✧ instead of ✧ Radiance
& Shadow ✧

3) So is everyone going to have the same avatar size now?

Yes, XenForo compresses avatars. I’m looking around to see if I can fix that problem.

For now, yes, avatars will be the same size.

Let me get to a laptop and let me see if I can fix it for you

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Seeing the minutes tick by in real time (vs refreshing the page for an updated timestamp), like my computer is watching me watch it, is some space age tech, y'all. It's freaking me out. (& i like that) also, fonts are actually point sizes and not subjective sizes, this is truly an industrial age for the KHI message board

Back