• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Forum Software

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Circle or Square

• Circle

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Square

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edmunds

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the new forum!

Your first date with the new software may feel weird at first - but trust me, use it for a while, and there is no going back. That old vBulletin was first released in 2009, and it showed.

One question some people might have - are the awards coming back? Yes, they are. Just give me a little time.

If you notice any errors, bugs or issues with permissions, please post here!

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
Wow. Will definitely take some getting used to. But this is clean as all get out and looking forward to what's to come!

Great job!

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Will the banner at the top be fixed to feature KH stuff or will it forever be a blue rectangle?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Links are broken for videos. :'(

This will take a while to get used to and I already have criticisms. XD

-It's less noticable who's posts are who's thanks to us being squished to the side with our usermes and avatars being shrunken down.
-I also hate that my avatar is round now. I no like round! :mad: Edit: I also hate that my emoticon turned into a stupid face.
-Since I like looking at the Latest Post feed first I find it more efficient if that stuff stayed on the left.
-Our comments can be liked now apparently? I'm not really comfortable with this since I feel it avoids conversation. And I don't like not knowing what a person liked about a comment.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Likes are not staying. I know a few of you want it but its a gateway to elitism and this site has too much of a history with it.

Like if any of you can write me a 2k word essay on the value of it with compelling arguments, I might take it into consideration (please don’t actually do that I still won’t take it into consideration)

Will the banner at the top be fixed to feature KH stuff or will it forever be a blue rectangle?

It’s pretty clear most of this stuff is a work in progress. None of what you see will be staying the same.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Likes are not staying. I know a few of you want it but its a gateway to elitism and this site has too much of a history with it.

Like if any of you can write me a 2k word essay on the value of it with compelling arguments, I might take it into consideration (please don’t actually do that I still won’t take it into consideration)
Oh, thank goodness!

It’s pretty clear most of this stuff is a work in progress. None of what you see will be staying the same.
I figured as much, but I felt I should still give my thoughts on it.

Edit: tablet battery is almost dead and I should be going to bed anyway should goodnight y'all!

Back